Week 9 GDT: Chicago Bears @ Tennessee Titans

JAF-N72EX

2 hours ago, abstract_thought said:

Mitch sucks too.

Yeah but at least he was more fun to watch. Watching Nick Foles play QB behind this line is an awful awful site. 

It's actually painful.

If this team doesn't win at least 2 out of their next 3 games I'd say it's time to bench Foles.

I don't care if Bray has to start...I don't wana see anymore 

14 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Yeah but at least he was more fun to watch. Watching Nick Foles play QB behind this line is an awful awful site. 

It's actually painful.

If this team doesn't win at least 2 out of their next 3 games I'd say it's time to bench Foles.

I don't care if Bray has to start...I don't wana see anymore 

I'm with ya.

44 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Yeah, so that means he probably won't be healthy until the Green Bay game. It'll be too late for anything at that point.

Nah I bet we will beat Minnesota at home.

Kirk Cousins primetime game with Bears coming off losing 3 in a row and Vikings winning 2 in a row and also favored by 2.5 points on the road at Soldier Field.

This game is playing right into the Bears hands.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Edited by topwop1

21 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Yeah because we aren't blind and we're sick of being optimistic & settling for bad to mediocre from the organization, unlike you. 

nobody likes mediocre football, but speaking of which Tennessee is about as mediocre and middling as there is in the NFL lmao  .... anybody that couldn't see that Henry wouldn't shine vs our D doesnt understand 🏈 very well  !!  Tannahill nothing special, had ONE dime and NOTHING else  ! what was his final stat line again  ? 

take away scoop and score  AND we get at least one FG off the 2x we were in FG range  and we win this game even tho this was hands down our worst OLine performance yet  ! why do think that is  ???

top to bottom we are just better than Tenn, maybe you don't understand talent and matchups as well as you think ... Nagy lost this game for us, he is just plain AWFUL in critical situations ..... I am still in shock that he took the 3 pts late off that 22 yd FG  !!

It would behoove you my man to take a little break from FF, get out of your Moms basement and reflect on why you make such poor assumptions ALL THE TIME          and why you have 0 social intelligence ...

• Like 1

This L is squarely on Nagy, I would have fired him last night on the spot  if I had the authority  !

we were in FG range twice and came away with 0 attempts  ! the overall offensive execution was the worst yet, he created nothing on the fly and brought nothing to the table  !!  players obviously not responding to him either !  all fireable offenses esp in current landscape and climate

time for a new voice, Nagy is clearly done ✔

Edited by SLCbear
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SLCbear said:

nobody likes mediocre football, but speaking of which Tennessee is about as mediocre and middling as there is in the NFL lmao  .... anybody that couldn't see that Henry wouldn't shine vs our D doesnt understand 🏈 very well  !!  Tannahill nothing special, had ONE dime and NOTHING else  ! what was his final stat line again  ? 

take away scoop and score  AND we get at least one FG off the 2x we were in FG range  and we win this game even tho this was hands down our worst OLine performance yet  ! why do think that is  ???

top to bottom we are just better than Tenn, maybe you don't understand talent and matchups as well as you think ... Nagy lost this game for us, he is just plain AWFUL in critical situations ..... I am still in shock that he took the 3 pts late off that 22 yd FG  !!

It would behoove you my man to take a little break from FF, get out of your Moms basement and reflect on why you make such poor assumptions ALL THE TIME          and why you have 0 social intelligence ...

I have 0 social intelligence? Don't take it out on me that you predict the Bears to win every game despite a bad OL and bad playcaller. Every game you predict the Bears are going to win and you're always bewildered as to why we're all so pessimistic. The Bears STINK. You can play your what-ifs all you want. IF Tennessee doesn't force a scoop and score (it's funny you mention this because had it been Roquan forcing that and Jackson running it back you would be complimenting the hell out of both of them). If the HC of the Bears wasn't a moron. If the Bears score 3 points early on. If my aunt had a penis she would be my uncle.

You can keep playing Mr. Optimism if you want, but stop being so curious as to why we think the Bears suck. Yesterday's game was a microcosm of the Bears' last 30 years. No offense, a terrible mistake or two offensively, bad coaching, good D, and average special teams. 

Edited by beardown3231
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

I have 0 social intelligence? Don't take it out on me that you predict the Bears to win every game despite a bad OL and bad playcaller. Every game you predict the Bears are going to win and you're always bewildered as to why we're all so pessimistic. The Bears STINK. You can play your what-ifs all you want. IF Tennessee doesn't force a scoop and score (it's funny you mention this because had it been Roquan forcing that and Jackson running it back you would be complimenting the hell out of both of them). If the HC of the Bears wasn't a moron. If the Bears score 3 points early on. If my aunt had a penis she would be my uncle.

You can keep playing Mr. Optimism if you want, but stop being so curious as to why we think the Bears suck. Yesterday's game was a microcosm of the Bears' last 30 years. No offense, a terrible mistake or two offensively, bad coaching, good D, and average special teams. 

Not to mention if Tenn doesn't make that fumble return then they don't go into soft/prevent defense as early. Then the Bears would still be just as far behind.