Week 9 GDT: Chicago Bears @ Tennessee Titans

JAF-N72EX

18 hours ago, blkwdw13 said:

Not to mention if Tenn doesn't make that fumble return then they don't go into soft/prevent defense as early. Then the Bears would still be just as far behind.

huh ?? soft D ... Nagy sticking to that **** shotgun spread and runs inbetween the tackles handed them the close out ! when we ran tight formations (and screen game early) we got 3-7 ypp and moved the ball ... in that shotgun spread all that happened was Foles got hurried and drilled over and over and over. yet Nagy stayed with the spread .... Nagy is not very smart, cannot adapt to the talent he has available, nor can he create on the fly  !

The nfl is sooo wide open, Pitts and BAL are the only teams that are good on both sides, SB still goes through Mahomes  ALL of which in AFC ... the NFC has NOTHING ! Bucs have most talent and we found a way to outlast them  !!

in other words find a way to win enough games and put yourself in position to have a chance to make it out of the NFC for a one and done matchup with whomever makes it out of the AFC ... we are not great (our D is !) but no one else in the nfc  is either  !!

Nagy HAS to go ... hand it over to Pagano !!

Tennessee Titans are a VASTLY OVERRATED  one trick pony !! and the Chicago Bears are the worst matchup for that one trick  !

we DID NOT deserve to win ! Tennessee only deserved to win by default ... they are not a good football team  !  we have more Talent.  our coach is an inept HACK who keeps finding more ways to embarass himself every week  !!

Edited by SLCbear

15 hours ago, WindyCity said:

If we lose 4 in a row heading into the bye week with GB on the other side... this thing may come totally apart.

Expect it. And nothing will change.

We'll pull the same 8-8 BS, maybe 9-7 if we are lucky.

My "This team really pisses me off" prediction:

L

L

L

W

W

W

L

So... I went back and watch the game (very quickly) and tried to focus on Hambright.

The kid had some gaffes but he wasn't terrible. I thought he had a decent punch (when he didn't miss) and really shot out of his stance and got to the second level tremendously. He was out of control at times (fell on his face once) but you could see the raw talent the kid has.

I don't hate him. I hope he stays in there if/when Whitehair returns. Coward is ******* terrible and Ifedi is the epitome of JAG.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

The Bears suck

Social intelligence = 0%

Football IQ = 100%

On 11/10/2020 at 2:33 PM, G08 said:

Expect it. And nothing will change.

We'll pull the same 8-8 BS, maybe 9-7 if we are lucky.

My "This team really pisses me off" prediction:

L

L

L

W

W

W

L

I dislike this because in large part I agree with you. I want the wheels to fall off this thing and lose out, get Pace and Nagy out of here. But there are just some winnable games.

Really look at how the Bears get screwed by fate. Could have a damn good prospect at QB, but we have one game won because a RB had stonehands after burning DT. NYG lost Barkley and still had an offensive PI keep them from blowing that game, ATL just blew the game for us and fell apart without Julio Jones, and the defense carried another anemic offensive performance vs TB. Naturally CMC was out when we beat CAR too.

We're missing guys too, but our guys are just guys, we aren't missing major playmakers or elite players. We should be a 1-2 win team to me but here we are probably looking at an 8-8 season and then getting smoked in the wildcard to further damage draft stock. Like usual, draft purgatory. The defense is being squandered and I have a hard time not being bitter about Pace and Nagy's incompetence in doing so.

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Social intelligence = 0%

Football IQ = 100%

So the polar opposite of Nagy?

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Really look at how the Bears get screwed by fate. Could have a damn good prospect at QB, but we have one game won because a RB had stonehands after burning DT. NYG lost Barkley and still had an offensive PI keep them from blowing that game, ATL just blew the game for us and fell apart without Julio Jones, and the defense carried another anemic offensive performance vs TB. Naturally CMC was out when we beat CAR too.

I mean, we're still getting a QB this draft.... It's just going to cost us way more, and set the rest of the team back to do so.  Gotta give the Jets some credit here, they know how to really blow a season up and secure that draft pick.... Here in Chicago, we manage to even suck at losing with a non competitive team, and we should have had at least something resembling a mini fire sale to build up our draft capital ahead of the trade deadline. There was zero reason to keep ARob, for example, when it's looking extremely likely he'll be gone next year regardless...

2 hours ago, Epyon said:

So the polar opposite of Nagy?

I mean, we're still getting a QB this draft.... It's just going to cost us way more, and set the rest of the team back to do so.  Gotta give the Jets some credit here, they know how to really blow a season up and secure that draft pick.... Here in Chicago, we manage to even suck at losing with a non competitive team, and we should have had at least something resembling a mini fire sale to build up our draft capital ahead of the trade deadline. There was zero reason to keep ARob, for example, when it's looking extremely likely he'll be gone next year regardless...

They had their chance in 2016. They sucked enough for a QB and chose the wrong one, so even when they suck right, they ended up blowing a once in a lifetime opportunity. Bear down!

• Like 1