Week 9 general discussion

Blackstar12

10 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

“Reserve LT?” 😂

Perhaps you’re not aware but that reserve LT is Probowl OT, Orlando Brown Jr. He struggled the first 4 weeks of the season, but has been on point the past few weeks and has looked even better at LT than he ever has at RT, has a superior get off into his pass set over there. I definitely wouldn't expect him to embarrass himself against Houston. It’ll be a good battle, I doubt one that leads to a great stat line though.

I didn't know they were going to have him there, my mistake.  Should be a good battle as you say. 

1 minute ago, Jetzger said:

Kind of hard to tell when you make this "joke" every time the Chiefs get a penalty in their favor. 

....what? 

a) Even Chiefs said it was a bad call, no way was it OPI.

b) I literally don't remember the last time I complained about a Chiefs penalty, probably in the Pats game (which was officiated really, really badly).

If we're gonna start policing complaining about bad, potentially game-changing penalties then this whole forum's about to get real quiet.