Week 9 general discussion

Blackstar12

Dallas messed up.  They should have blitzed Ben.  Dude wasn't even trying to move in the pocket.  Even that pump and pass play was telegraphed.

Not saying I want them to mess him up or anything, but when you see that, you gotta capitalize.  Blitz him and force him to either find a guy open quick or make him move in the pocket, which I doubt he's capable of doing on that knee.

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Dallas messed up.  They should have blitzed Ben.  Dude wasn't even trying to move in the pocket.  Even that pump and pass play was telegraphed.

Not saying I want them to mess him up or anything, but when you see that, you gotta capitalize.  Blitz him and force him to either find a guy open quick or make him move in the pocket, which I doubt he's capable of doing on that knee.

They DID blitz him, twice. Our OL just didn't let them get through.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

😀 prime Vick.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cardinals/news/kyler-murray-races-andy-isabella-video#:~:text=News-,Kyler Murray races 4.31 second 40,speed demon Andy Isabella (Video)&text=Remember when everyone was disappointing,dash at the NFL Combine%3F

Jokes aside, probably not.  But it is pretty close.  A google search lists 20.09 MPH as Murray's top speed.  Vick ran a 4.33 at his pro day.  

8 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Is Kyler faster than Vick? 

I don’t think so. Not that you brought him up but straight line I think Vick is faster and Lamar is a little faster. But Murray is definitely the quickest and possibly has better acceleration than both as well. But really they’re all amazing in this regard, so it’s pulling hairs when talking about “speed.”