Week 9 general discussion

Blackstar12

1 hour ago, animaltested said:

Yeah hopefully he can solidify the LEO spot. Hoping Mayowa can hurry up and get healthy, as I think he can be much more effective back into a reserve situational rusher position. Dunlap-Mayowa-Robinson is a decent rotation. Better than whatever they have been throwing out there since Clark left. 

Also says a lot that both of the high draft picks Seattle has spent on the edge positions aren't even in the conversation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Also says a lot that both of the high draft picks Seattle has spent on the edge positions aren't even in the conversation.

Yeah Collier has been .... meh. This is essentially his rookie season, 10 Tackles - 1 Sack - 3 TFL - 4 QB Hits is .... not great. Getting 50-60% of Snaps at he 5 Tech. Not what you want to see from a 1st Round pick.

Darrell Taylor looks like he is going to get Red Shirted. Could be eligible to come of PUP after this week, but I doubt it. 

Just now, animaltested said:

Yeah Collier has been .... meh. This is essentially his rookie season, 10 Tackles - 1 Sack - 3 TFL - 4 QB Hits is .... not great. Getting 50-60% of Snaps at he 5 Tech. Not what you want to see from a 1st Round pick.

Darrell Taylor looks like he is going to get Red Shirted. Could be eligible to come of PUP after this week, but I doubt it. 

They all seem to follow the same formula:

Rookie Season: "Why did they reach for this guy?" followed by an injury in TC that limits or completely de-rails their rookie year

Year 2: Meh

Year 3: Injured or meh

Year 4: cut