New Mass Effect : N7 Day | Epsilon Teaser

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Mass Effect 1-3 Remastered is coming out May 2021. Updated with PS5/Xbox Series X Graphics Cards and 4K Resolutions. They were originally only 720p on PS3.

Are they changing the ending to 3?   I care about that much more than graphics.

Beating a dead horse, but even with the added DLC for the ending, it was one of the biggest F U's in the history of gaming...no shock it came from an EA owned developer.

6 hours ago, Starless said:

Casey Hudson left BioWare a couple of weeks ago. That does not bode well for the future of the IP.

No.......no it doesn't.  I wonder if the reports of the new game have jumped the shark.  Doesn't bode well for BioWare period, since the executive producer for DragonAge is out as well.  

10 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:
16 hours ago, Starless said:

Casey Hudson left BioWare a couple of weeks ago. That does not bode well for the future of the IP.

No.......no it doesn't.  I wonder if the reports of the new game have jumped the shark.  Doesn't bode well for BioWare period, since the executive producer for DragonAge is out as well

I love Casey for the games he helped create. But BioWare with him at the very top hasn’t been great, though that’s not all on him...everything post DA Inquisition has been downhill. 

If I remember right the guy taking over DA is someone fans love for how into the universe he is, I think that’s the same guy. 

Biggest question is, what sort of EA are they dealing with? EA I think has seen the shortsightedness to over-monetization, forcing studios to do certain things, and leaving the single player space. They’ve gotten killed over it for like 5 years (and longer). I’m hoping Jedi Fallen Order showed them that they can do a core single player game, have it be a great and hit as well as it did. If the new Mass Effect fails, that’s about it for the studio... I hope EA gives them the time and space to do things right. Though there is the fear that they will be too nervous and start to meddle...which could be evidenced by these departures. Hard to say.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2020 at 10:49 AM, Ty21 said:

Never played andromeda or any others but the clip of glitched walking in andromeda was next level and I’ll never forget it 

Give her a break, she has been holding in a massive dump for hours, and its starting to turtle head out.

Edited by 43M

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Surprised this dropped. Seems like it is a smallish time jump (no more than a couple hundred years) if Liara is still alive and looking pretty youthful (not that the Asari age much visually)

If it is a time jump, then what is her motivation for seeking a piece of N7 armor?  Are they going to pull a Captain America and have Shepard frozen on this planet?  I mean, I suspend my disbelief for sci-fi all of the time, but man........if Shepard survives getting blasted into space one time, then "insert whatever happened with the Catalyst" and then frozen on some random world............I don't know what to think.  

I hope with it having at least Liara in the game means that some of your choices might matter, even in a small way.  I'd love to actually know that before the remastered game comes out, so I know which ways I want to play through.  

I'm actually surprised that this dropped, early as well.  Makes me think we might be a little further in development than we think. 

11 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

If it is a time jump, then what is her motivation for seeking a piece of N7 armor?  Are they going to pull a Captain America and have Shepard frozen on this planet?  I mean, I suspend my disbelief for sci-fi all of the time, but man........if Shepard survives getting blasted into space one time, then "insert whatever happened with the Catalyst" and then frozen on some random world............I don't know what to think.  

I hope with it having at least Liara in the game means that some of your choices might matter, even in a small way.  I'd love to actually know that before the remastered game comes out, so I know which ways I want to play through.  

I'm actually surprised that this dropped, early as well.  Makes me think we might be a little further in development than we think. 

I don’t think Shep will be back, feel like that’s just a nod. Like the fans, a showing of remembrance before going off into the future and a new adventure in a still recovering galaxy. I don’t think it was indicative of what will be happening.

I suppose you could be going to the wreckage of the citadel for something and find that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I don’t think Shep will be back, feel like that’s just a nod. Like the fans, a showing of remembrance before going off into the future and a new adventure in a still recovering galaxy. I don’t think it was indicative of what will be happening.

I suppose you could be going to the wreckage of the citadel for something and find that.

I think it's worth recalling, Asari live for ~1000 years according to the lore, so Liara still being around but everyone else not being there could allow for a significant time jump.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I hope so, because as much as I like Shepard (and really, I just like this universe as a whole) if he comes back, it's going to take a lot of belief being suspended here, and I feel like we've done enough of that with this character already.