New Mass Effect : N7 Day | Epsilon Teaser

49 minutes ago, Danger said:

I think we will only see liara and maybe like... Legion.

No way sheppard is coming back

I dont think Shep would be back as a playable character, but I could see him/ her making an appearance if canon turns out to be that Shepard lived.

Also, as much as I liked the combat in the games from ME2 onward, I really hope they rebuild the system from the ground up. Cover-based shooters are really dated at this point. Personally I'm hoping for something that feels more like the ME3 multiplayer, where you were under constant pressure from all sides. Maybe look to Remnant: From the Ashes for inspiration. 

1 hour ago, Starless said:

Also, as much as I liked the combat in the games from ME2 onward, I really hope they rebuild the system from the ground up. Cover-based shooters are really dated at this point. Personally I'm hoping for something that feels more like the ME3 multiplayer, where you were under constant pressure from all sides. Maybe look to Remnant: From the Ashes for inspiration. 

I don't care what kind of game we get, it could be an MMO like SWTOR for all I'm concerned, I just want to hop back into the world again.  

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

So I went back and played ME Andromeda and I have to say its not that bad....... I actually enjoyed myself for the most part other then the characters not having as much life as say a Garrus or Liara. That said I did love Drak. 

Yeah I thought it was fine when I went back to it.
It didn't hold up to the others but it still was fun in a lot of parts.

Some design choices were rough, that was my biggest gripe.

10 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah I thought it was fine when I went back to it.
It didn't hold up to the others but it still was fun in a lot of parts.

Some design choices were rough, that was my biggest gripe.

I actually thought the combat was some of the best in the series. Playing as a biotic was pretty fun. The enemies weren't great though.... way too easy to exploit. 

8 hours ago, Spartacus said:

I actually thought the combat was some of the best in the series. Playing as a biotic was pretty fun. The enemies weren't great though.... way too easy to exploit. 

I meant more like art design. Angarans and Kett were very bleh designs. Angarans especially just didn’t fit or look good. The universe felt a little lifeless with the lack of alien races. Maybe the plan was for that to really expand in sequels, just felt different.

Combat was fine from what I remember.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2021 at 6:14 AM, Kiltman said:

I meant more like art design. Angarans and Kett were very bleh designs. Angarans especially just didn’t fit or look good. The universe felt a little lifeless with the lack of alien races. Maybe the plan was for that to really expand in sequels, just felt different.

Combat was fine from what I remember.

Funny you mentioned this, and a day after I read it, I came across this- https://www.thegamer.com/mass-effect-andromeda-cut-content-alien-species/

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Funny you mentioned this, and a day after I read it, I came across this- https://www.thegamer.com/mass-effect-andromeda-cut-content-alien-species/

I saw that pop up, forgot to read it.

Cosplay being THaT important is so dumb but totally lines up. This shows they tried to go budget with it and it failed.

Hopefully they learned from it, will be awhile until we see.

Game probably should’ve been first contact with way more interesting species and you meet a couple more. The twist not so obvious and more of a choice with sides. The Milky Way Arks come in over the game and would be room for sequels.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Could equally see him equally be voicing a new crew mate or being in a live Mass Effect show/movie. The latter of which seems to get kicked around every couple of years.

If they do make a show or something and he’s potentially playing Shepard, I kinda wish he wouldn’t. Just because I’d rather them go FemShep to diversify from other properties like it. Not that I’d be too upset if that’s what is happening.

He’d make a cool Garrus, which would take away the problem of him being super recognizable. Because I’d imagine you’d go full mocap for the face , with his collar there as a reference for the cg.