Week 5 non-Viking games

y*so*blu

It is Sunday, and the football gods won't give me a break. Before the first game even begins I am forced to watch the smug, obnoxious visage of Aaron Rodgers leering at me from the bowels of some NFL studio in a pre-taped segment. And it suddenly hits me: damn! He's related to Dak Prescott! That sneaky, slimy insurance salesman has been hiding it from us all this time! It's in their faces; two faces you desperately want to punch, but will probably never get the chance. Dak managed to alleviate this somewhat when he grew the beard, but no amount of facial hair can conceal Rodgers' odious nature.

What did I just write? Sorry, don't mind me. I haven't had enough coffee yet. So, about the games! :P I would love to see all three of our division rivals go down to defeat this week. I would like to see the Bills continue their unexpected success and the Rams beat the Seahawks, because the Seahawks losing is never a bad thing. Let's see how it shakes out.

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

heck, even on Dallas' 11 yard td run i would have coached the team to down the ball on the six inch line. it would have been a first down.

I said the same thing to my father. Get down at the 1. Don't try and be the hero, too much time on the clock. 

Archived