Jump to content

Da Tank Thread


Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Giants beat Dallas. They both finish at 6-10. Lions still need Philly and Houston to win today. If they do, Detroit moves up to the #5 pick. 

I believe this is accurate.

Texans Win AND Eagles Lose
1.) Jacksonville Jaguars
2.) New York Jets
3.) Atlanta Falcons
4.) Cincinnati Bengals*
5.) Philadelphia Eagles*
6.) Detroit Lions

Texans Lose AND Eagles Win
1.) Jacksonville Jaguars
2.) New York Jets
3.) Miami Dolphins (via HOU)
4.) Atlanta Falcons
5.) Cincinnati Bengals
6.) Detroit Lions

Texans AND Eagles LOSE
1.) Jacksonville Jaguars
2.) New York Jets
3.) Miami Dolphins (via HOU)
4.) Atlanta Falcons
5.) Cincinnati Bengals*
6.) Philadelphia Eagles*
7.) Detroit Lions

The asterisk are where the teams are close enough in SOS that it could go either way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I believe this is accurate.

Texans Win AND Eagles Lose
1.) Jacksonville Jaguars
2.) New York Jets
3.) Atlanta Falcons
4.) Cincinnati Bengals*
5.) Philadelphia Eagles*
6.) Detroit Lions

Texans Lose AND Eagles Win
1.) Jacksonville Jaguars
2.) New York Jets
3.) Miami Dolphins (via HOU)
4.) Atlanta Falcons
5.) Cincinnati Bengals
6.) Detroit Lions

Texans AND Eagles LOSE
1.) Jacksonville Jaguars
2.) New York Jets
3.) Miami Dolphins (via HOU)
4.) Atlanta Falcons
5.) Cincinnati Bengals*
6.) Philadelphia Eagles*
7.) Detroit Lions

The asterisk are where the teams are close enough in SOS that it could go either way.

Yep, either win and we jump them to #6. Both win, we move up to #5, both lose we stay at #7. 

Jacksonville, Jets, Atlanta, Cincy are above us no matter what.  Interestingly, the both teams have rookie QBs they like moving forward to moving down 1 spot doesn't affect them much. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Louis Friend said:

Houston blew the victory in the end, should have let Henry run the ball and run out the clock.

So our draft position depends on the Eagles. If the Eagles win, we pick 6th, if they lose, we stay at #7. 

Correct.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I believe this is accurate.

Texans Win AND Eagles Lose
1.) Jacksonville Jaguars
2.) New York Jets
3.) Atlanta Falcons
4.) Cincinnati Bengals*
5.) Philadelphia Eagles*
6.) Detroit Lions

Texans Lose AND Eagles Win
1.) Jacksonville Jaguars
2.) New York Jets
3.) Miami Dolphins (via HOU)
4.) Atlanta Falcons
5.) Cincinnati Bengals
6.) Detroit Lions

Texans AND Eagles LOSE
1.) Jacksonville Jaguars
2.) New York Jets
3.) Miami Dolphins (via HOU)
4.) Atlanta Falcons
5.) Cincinnati Bengals*
6.) Philadelphia Eagles*
7.) Detroit Lions

The asterisk are where the teams are close enough in SOS that it could go either way.

You posting in invisible font? :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

?

Okay. Had to change my settings to confirm.......

I have my settings in Night Mode - its much easier and better on the eyes.
The font of your post comes through.....almost invisible.

Same for tweets that others post. They're almost impossible to read.
Oh well. I choose the "better for the eyes" road.

 

Edited by Leader
Link to post
Share on other sites

Philly has completely given up in the 4th in a one possession game. Looks like we are picking 7th. 

1.) Jacksonville Jaguars- Trevor Lawrence
2.) New York Jets- Sam Darnold?
3.) Miami Dolphins (via HOU)- Tua Tagovaila
4.) Atlanta Falcons- Matt Ryan?
5.) Cincinnati Bengals- Joe Burrow
6.) Philadelphia Eagles- Jalen Hurts?
7.) Detroit Lions- Matthew Stafford?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

Philly has completely given up in the 4th in a one possession game. Looks like we are picking 7th. 

1.) Jacksonville Jaguars- Trevor Lawrence
2.) New York Jets- Sam Darnold?
3.) Miami Dolphins (via HOU)- Tua Tagovaila
4.) Atlanta Falcons- Matt Ryan?
5.) Cincinnati Bengals- Joe Burrow
6.) Philadelphia Eagles- Jalen Hurts?
7.) Detroit Lions- Matthew Stafford?

Predictions?

The Jets take a QB

The Dolphins don’t take a QB

Atlanta doesn’t draft a QB in the first

The Eagles stick with Hurts

The Lions don’t take a QB with pick 7

Lots of potential outcomes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

Predictions?

The Jets take a QB

The Dolphins don’t take a QB

Atlanta doesn’t draft a QB in the first

The Eagles stick with Hurts

The Lions don’t take a QB with pick 7

Lots of potential outcomes.

Predictions are hard at this point for me due to Atlanta and Philly (which is why I really wanted to jump Philly last night). 

1.) Jacksonville Jaguars- Trevor Lawrence. This seems like a lock and I believe Urban Meyer ends up back in Florida at Jacksonville.
2.) New York Jets- Sam Darnold has unperformed. I could see them take Justin Fields/Zach Wilson. 
3.) Miami Dolphins (via HOU)- Tua Tagovaila is their guy. I think they stick with him and draft OT Penei Sewell to protect him. 
4.) Atlanta Falcons- This is probably the most difficult for me. They really need to replace Matt Ryan. He is done. They also have a GM/HC search going on. Alot will depend on who they hire. I could see them address defense first as that seems to be the focus of organization as a whole. Gregory Rousseau DE from Miami is my guess before front office vacancies are filled.
5.) Cincinnati Bengals- Joe Burrow is their QBOTF. He needs weapons around him. WR Ja'Marr Chase from LSU could be in play as well as DeVonta Smith from Alabama.
6.) Philadelphia Eagles- This is my other wildcard. I was sure of Pederson and Hurts going into last night. Now, I'm not so sure. I'm not sure what direction they are going and what they view as needs at this point.
7.) Detroit Lions- Matthew Stafford seems like a goner. If not this offseason, then maybe the next. IF the Lions do not draft a QB here, I could see them trading for one as a stopgap until they draft their guy next year but then who they take could be wide open depending on the front office vacancies. Outside of another TE, the Lions could not go wrong with whomever they pick. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...