Sign in to follow this  
Trentwannabe

Week 9 Player of the Game?

Who do you got?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. vs Seahawks

• Josh Allen 31-38 415, 3 TD. 7 rushes, 14 yards 1 TD
    • Zack Moss 18 yards, 1 TD. 2 catches 30 yards.
    • Stefon Diggs 9-118
    • John Brown 8-99
    • Tremaine Edmunds 11 tackles 1 Sack
    • Jordan Poyer 10 tackles 1 INT
    • Tre White 8 tackles, 1 INT, 1 FR
    • AJ Klein 5 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 FF 1 FR
    • Jerry Hughs 1 tackle, 1 sack 1 FF
    • Tyler Bass 3-4, 5-5 XP
    • Andre Roberts 2 KR - Longest 60 yards.
    • Other

So many great options for this game. Could go full units or just the team itself really.

Weekly Winners:
Week 1: QB Josh Allen
Week 2: QB Josh Allen
Week 3: QB Josh Allen
Week 4: WR Stefon Diggs 
Week 5: WR Stefon Diggs
Week 6: WR Cole Beasley
Week 7:  DE Jerry Hughes
Week 8: RB Zack Moss

What Allen did on the field is worthy of the win, hearing his grandma died on Saturday and he came out like he did today is the cherry on top for me.

Josh Allen was the pick he has been the reason why this team is 7-2 the defense did step up yesterday but the offense continue to dominate and take the lead from the beginning and never looked back. He had a couple of meh passes but overall they were on point and he was just able to abuse the seattle defense. Klein could be mentioned as much as I dislike the guy he did have a solid game and definitely the best performance he has had since coming to Buffalo. Hopefully this is not a fluke 1 game and he finally hit his nitch on the defense because he made some great plays yesterday. 

As I mentioned in the seattle thread, another factor for the bills that doesnt get recognized is John Brown, for some reason this offense is so much better when he is on the field and 100% healthy then when he is off the field. I think teams have to feel the threat for him as much as they have to do with Diggs which is great and it allows other guys to feast. 7 players had 20+ yard plays yesterday that is something that just doesnt happen. 

I am not sure what switched on in Allen's head but whatever it is this year is the reason why the bills went up and got him. Hopefully this is the season where he shows everyone he is able to be a top qb in this league and will continue as years go on.

• Like 1

Josh Allen. I love him so much. 

• Like 1

With as great as Allen did, I don't want it to be lost that he got sacked 7 times, and what did we not see? Hero ball trying to throw out of it unnecessarily and making a big INT or fumble that could of swung things in a game that shouldn't of been as close as the score indicates. Good job young man on taking your lumps, not panicking, and coming back the next down and dominating. There will be a time for hero ball, but I am loving the maturation and confidence.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

With as great as Allen did, I don't want it to be lost that he got sacked 7 times, and what did we not see? Hero ball trying to throw out of it unnecessarily and making a big INT or fumble that could of swung things in a game that shouldn't of been as close as the score indicates. Good job young man on taking your lumps, not panicking, and coming back the next down and dominating. There will be a time for hero ball, but I am loving the maturation and confidence.

That is a great point. Someone mentioned it during the game too, but Allen protecting the ball and not giving Seattle a short field or an extra drive was crucial yesterday. 

He is one tough SOB. 

Were gonna have such an advantage when the weather turns at home with this Josh Allen. If we can get 1 or 2 home playoff games well be in good shape 

Edited by BillsGuy82

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Were gonna have such an advantage when the weather turns at home with this Josh Allen. If we can get 1 or 2 home playoff games well be in good shape 

I was thinking about this earlier today. We've played one more game then Tennessee which is why were currently the 3rd seed but looking at the rest of their schedule I see them finishing 11-5. Can we get to 12-4 and maybe catch Pittsburgh if we are one of their losses? Going to be an interesting finish and where were seeded could be huge for our playoff success. 

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I was thinking about this earlier today. We've played one more game then Tennessee which is why were currently the 3rd seed but looking at the rest of their schedule I see them finishing 11-5. Can we get to 12-4 and maybe catch Pittsburgh if we are one of their losses? Going to be an interesting finish and where were seeded could be huge for our playoff success. 

We have a big game in 4 weeks with Pittsburgh as well. 

On 11/9/2020 at 8:28 PM, Trentwannabe said:

At this point I just want to play like we belong. The Seattle game was really a huge test for us particularly on defense being able to stop the potential MVP by forcing 4 turnovers was key. If we can continue to do so then we may have a good season. Also watching Pittsburgh struggle against Dallas if there is any indication of them playing that way in the future we need to jump on that early during the game. I do like how the defense played with constant pressure on blitzing that is something McD rarely did in the past so I hope he continues that as Murray is one of the best passers this year while in the pocket and one of the worst in the league this year while running out of the pocket. If the d can do what they did with Wilson then the Cardinals could be in trouble. Then a nice late season bye week for guys to rest up and go in to the last 6 games of the season with Phins, Pats, Chargers, Broncos, and Niners all winnable games. The 2 toughest games I can see remaining after this week is the Steelers and Phins. With Jimmy G and Kittle both likely out when the bills play them is an advantage for us. It is weird cause if the Bills beat the Cardinals going in to the bye I can easily see them going 6-0 the remainder of the schedule but at the same time I can see them going 3-3. It is a wide gap but 10-6 and 14-2 is where I see this team going. I know a huge gap but this Cardinals game will dictate which way they are leaning for me.