SNF NO @ TB

Sad People

Just now, tyler735 said:

Can someone please get another "is Tom Brady is washed up" thread going? Probably be best that the forum completely overreacts with a HOF QB having an off week.

These things get my ire all the time.

• Like 1

Ill keep saying it, the Bucs have a collection of talent. Yes talent can overcome deficiencies and even against mediocre or bad teams. The Saints are the better team. Week 1 ok it was in New Orleans, the Bucs didnt have chemistry. This is Week 9. The Saints are playing even better in this game than they were in Week 1 when they did a number on the Bucs. Like I said in another thread, dont pencil in Bucs in the Superbowl. The Saints are quietly saying, what about us? Brees won his first Superbowl in the state of Florida, he could win his 2nd Superbowl in the state of Florida and ride off in the sunset after this season. As Colin always say, you cant unsee what is happening. He said that when the Niners beat up on the Packers last season and they met again in the playoffs, same thing happen. He said that when the Chiefs embarrassed the Ravens on MNF. He said that when the Bucs embarrassed the Packers this season. Well Im saying that now about the Saints beating down on the Bucs AGAIN even worse. I cant unsee this. Saints are saying they are the best team in NFC and I believe them lol. Now it doesnt mean they will get to the Superbowl because the Seahawks with Wilson could beat them, the Rams definitely has shown they can beat them. Heck if the Saints end up having to go to Philly in the cold who knows? Especially as the Eagles get healthy by the end of the season. Heck even the Packers we know already beat down on the Saints. One thing I do know and that is the Bucs after tonight dont want to see the Saints AGAIN in the playoffs.