SNF NO @ TB

Sad People

4 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I mean I'm taking this game with a huge grain of salt because it's obviously just one of those nights....but wow, Saints are just playing perfectly, and the Bucs the exact opposite lol....its just something to watch

I don't think we can take this game as a huge grain of salt just because.

How many teams have won a Super Bowl while getting beatdown like this in a regular season game?  I remember the 2011 Giants getting destroyed by the Saints, but it just doesn't really happen

Bucs definitely have some major flaws.  This isn't the first time this season their offense has stalled completely in the first half.

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 1

Just now, iknowcool said:

I don't think we can take this game as a huge grain of salt just because.

How many teams have won a Super Bowl while getting beatdown like this in a regular season game?  I remember the 2011 Giants getting destroyed by the Saints. 

Bucs definitely have some major flaws.  This isn't the first time this season their offense has stalled completely in the first half.

I mean, what does that matter, though? If anything, I'd counter with way better to have it happen now than have it happen in the super bowl