SNF NO @ TB

Sad People

3 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

I don't think we can take this game as a huge grain of salt just because.

How many teams have won a Super Bowl while getting beatdown like this in a regular season game?  I remember the 2011 Giants getting destroyed by the Saints, but it just doesn't really happen

Bucs definitely have some major flaws.  This isn't the first time this season their offense has stalled completely in the first half.

I didn't say the Bucs are gonna win the SB, but I don't think it's ridiculous at all to say they are going to be better the further they go in the season as they continue to build chemistry. I think they are a dangerous WC team in the playoffs.

Right now they look like a competitor for a top 3 pick

Just now, Troy Brown said:

I mean, what does that matter, though? If anything, I'd counter with way better to have it happen now than have it happen in the super bowl

Sure, but that doesn't change my point.  You can't just write this game off as "one of those days."  Bucs clearly have problems as a team.  And this isn't the first game it's happened - it just so happens to be they are playing a team that won't let them get away with it.

It ain't like they are just down by a little.  They are down by 31 points in the first half.  This isn't just a typical "one of those days" kind of game.

And like I said earlier, I really think it has a lot to do with Bruce Arians.  His offenses stall.  We've seen it in the past, we've seen it this season.  

• Like 1

Just now, childofpudding said:

He looks like absolute garbage tonight that's for sure lol

Has he had the chance to even look good though?

1 INT of a tipped pass that hit like three guys, and 2nd INT off a blown route by a WR in his first game.

I mean he isn't raising his game to overcome it like the greats sometimes do, but I don't there's a single Bucs player that has been a positive tonight.