SNF NO @ TB

Sad People

4 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Not an aberration. You can say Week 1 was an aberration but most including myself thought yes Week 1 the Saints would win but Week 9 the Bucs will have things going and they would avenge the loss. Its not even remotely close. This game make the Week 1 game look like a nailbiter. Tonight could be even worse if the Saints didnt fumble at the goaline and Cook didnt drop that 3rd down pass. It couldve been 45-0. So no tonight isnt an overreaction. Are the Bucs this bad? Nope. Are the Saints this good? Yes. We know what the Saints are capable of. We dont know what this Bucs team is capable of. We have seen the good and the bad of the Bucs. The good is what they did to the Packers, Raiders, and in the second half against the Chargers. The bad is how they looked Week 1 against the Saints, tonight against the Saints, the 1st half against the Chargers, and I wont forget that TNF against the Bears and on MNF against the Giants Brady and company barely pulled that game out. One might even say until tonight the Saints havent even played their best football which is scary for the league. 

I just disagree with your past as a whole. I can't agree with someone looking at this game and not thinking it's an aberration. The Saints are playing great, which could definitely happen again if the Bucs play them again, but I don't think the Bucs will play this bad again because it would actually be extremely hard to repeat this putrid performance. 

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

I think the Bucs haven't been playign bad football, just getting out executed.  There's only really 2 "bad" plays that I could point to which would be the Smith TD and the 2nd Brady INT.

What's the difference? Bucs aren't playing well, it doesn't make the Saints win any less impressive lol

15 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Has he had the chance to even look good though?

1 INT of a tipped pass that hit like three guys, and 2nd INT off a blown route by a WR in his first game.

I mean he isn't raising his game to overcome it like the greats sometimes do, but I don't there's a single Bucs player that has been a positive tonight.

Yeah he's had a chance to look a lot better than he looks right now.

Just now, Troy Brown said:

What's the difference? Bucs aren't playing well, it doesn't make the Saints win any less impressive lol

Playing bad is when your team isn't tackling well, blowing coverages, bad drops, bad throws, etc.  Being out executed is doing everything right, but the opposing team doing it better.  Also clear fumble by Brees.  One of his big weaknesses in his career.

Just now, Raves said:

Playing bad is when your team isn't tackling well, blowing coverages, bad drops, bad throws, etc.  Being out executed is doing everything right, but the opposing team doing it better.  Also clear fumble by Brees.  One of his big weaknesses in his career.

Yeah, gotta imagine you're one of the only people who think the Bucs aren't doing those things.