BDL 2020 Week 9 - Oklahoma City EF5s @ Sacramento Sasquatch

rackcs

Oklahoma City EF5s @ Sacramento Sasquatch  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Oklahoma City EF5s
    • Sacramento Sasquatch

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2020 at 05:01 AM

Both of these rosters are hurting for sure.  I think this is a high scoring affair, but think Mahomes is going to obliterate Sac's secondary on the 30% of plays they pass, lol.  I think with OKC going run heavy with Latavius for some odd reason, Sac gets a decent amount of stops, while somehow still giving up 300+yds/2TDs+ to Mahomes and friends.  ON the other side of the ball, I think Burrow has some success in keeping the ball away from Mahomes with their balanced attack, but I see a ton of FGs instead of TDs with Burrow and friends and that's the difference here for me.

• Like 1

I'll be completely honest, this game has been tough because I think both teams did a great job and have good teams. I haven't voted for OKC a lot tbh just because of the teams they were matched up against. I decided to go wirh OKC because I think QB experience matters at times and Mahomes is a guy right now I'd trust in the final 2 minutes over Burrow just because of lack of experience. 

A low scoring game 14-13 OKC

• Like 1

I’m unsure who to pick here. Wasn’t a big fan of either defensive game plans so I think there will be some points for both sides. In the end, I can safely trust Mahomes to take advantage of his matchup and I think the elite secondary for OKC can get some stops on a talented passing offense.

I understand it was probably a mistake but yeah, the gameplan being 70% run with Murray is rough. Especially because I think otherwise OKC would likely have won since I think Mahomes would've had tons of success against this beat up secondary.

Very creative tank method Blue, the ole fake writeup mistake Just kidding, it happens

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I understand it was probably a mistake but yeah, the gameplan being 70% run with Murray is rough. Especially because I think otherwise OKC would likely have won since I think Mahomes would've had tons of success against this beat up secondary.

Very creative tank method Blue, the ole fake writeup mistake Just kidding, it happens

Is he tanking for WW who owns his pick? Lol

18 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Look if you think my corners suck say that but to keep saying my secondary is bad is garbage. Bates is top notch at FS this year I provided stats that back this up, and Ronnie Harrison is playing very well for Cleveland 

The corners are still part of the secondary. And I said beat up, not bad. So saying that you have a beat up secondary is still correct.