BDL 2020 Week 9 - Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Camden Hood Rats

rackcs

Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Camden Hood Rats  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Berlin Blitzkrieg
    • Camden Hood Rats

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2020 at 05:01 AM

14 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I guess between Hollywood, Kirk, and Woods, Woods would be the slow WR.  

If it's good enough for Sean McVay, it's good enough for me!

Woods is averaging 6.8 yards per rush this year not too bad to help an offense pick up meaningful yards. 108 yards rushing and 2 TDs this season 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Man i think this game real close.  Cappa and Wirfs were atrocious this week.  I think that o line for Belin gets shredded, especially with Wirfs at LT.  I think it comes down to Camden's ability to score, and it doesn't look better than Berlin.  

Going Berlin in a low scoring game 

Wirfs gave up one big play to Jordan, but I didn't see much he did poorly other than that.  Don't remember hearing Cappa's name which is fine for IOL.

Donovan and the replacement LG got abused.

Camden matches up well defensively against Godgers and Co., getting back elite players in Leonard and Adams.  Their CB corps leaves a lot to be desired as a unit, but Berlin's receiving corps is banged up and a lean toward 2 TE sets plays into the Rats plan.  The real limitiation on Berlin's offensive effectiveness is Camden's pass rushers vs Berlin's O Line, I expect Rodgers to be under pressure in this one.  Speaking of effectiveness, Mayfield is infuriatingly inconsistent at this point, but having targets like the Rats provide should smooth that out.  Berlin's D Line, even without Quinnen is still a group that can have success against Camden's O Line.  The problem for me with Berlin's D is the lack of focus in the defensive game plan, I think Brown goes off, he needs special attention.  Overall, I think this is a really good game over all, but Camden showed they wanted it more and take it at home.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Wirfs gave up one big play to Jordan, but I didn't see much he did poorly other than that.  Don't remember hearing Cappa's name which is fine for IOL.

Donovan and the replacement LG got abused.

Ceedy has a picture on social media of him pointing at Smith with the caption saying I heard you pulled up and folded. Ceedy wants all the smoke from everyone. And Smith did play like dog crap.

4 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

Camden matches up well defensively against Godgers and Co., getting back elite players in Leonard and Adams.  Their CB corps leaves a lot to be desired as a unit, but Berlin's receiving corps is banged up and a lean toward 2 TE sets plays into the Rats plan.  The real limitiation on Berlin's offensive effectiveness is Camden's pass rushers vs Berlin's O Line, I expect Rodgers to be under pressure in this one.  Speaking of effectiveness, Mayfield is infuriatingly inconsistent at this point, but having targets like the Rats provide should smooth that out.  Berlin's D Line, even without Quinnen is still a group that can have success against Camden's O Line.  The problem for me with Berlin's D is the lack of focus in the defensive game plan, I think Brown goes off, he needs special attention.  Overall, I think this is a really good game over all, but Camden showed they wanted it more and take it at home.

desus nice power GIF by Desus & Mero

Russell Wilson and DeAndre Hopkins win Camden this game, but seeing as they aren’t there, I really like Camden’s rushing efforts as they have one of the best offensive lines in the league.

Despite that, I like Rodgers to get his offense going and we haven’t quite seen the elite Jamal Adams yet. 20-16 Berlin.