buddy_z34

GDT: The fight for positioning! Will Dallas be Cooked?

vikings-vs-cowboys.jpg

Mid point of the season. The fighting for positioning begins!! No!! These 2 are not fighting for playoff positioning. Nonsense. In a year fit for Cowboys fans, what can go wrong will go wrong, or so they say. These 2 teams are fighting for playoff draft pick positioning. 

Will Dallas return to seasons form next week?? Will Zeke and the Boys get over Cooked? 

Over/Under 5 missed tackles against the Vikings?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

Mid point of the season. The fighting for positioning begins!! No!! These 2 are not fighting for playoff positioning. Nonsense. In a year fit for Cowboys fans, what can go wrong will go wrong, or so they say. These 2 teams are fighting for playoff draft pick positioning. 

Will Dallas return to seasons form next week?? Will Zeke and the Boys get over Cooked? 

Over/Under 5 missed tackles against the Vikings?

https://e7n9s5t9.stackpathcdn.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/vikings-vs-cowboys.jpg

Copy and paste this link into your post for a graphic. 

Playing like they did today did nothing for my confidence level, so I’m going to need a good ol’ fashion 0 effort boost from our Hot Boyz vs Minny.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Playing like they did today did nothing for my confidence level, so I’m going to need a good ol’ fashion 0 effort boost from our Hot Boyz vs Minny.

I think we’re going to get it.  Cook has been playing incredible.  There’s a very good chance they will break our will.

3 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

I think we have the right players with the right mindset to lose handily next week.

No way. They aren’t that talented. In two weeks though maybe sure

• Like 1

I love that we kept it competitive with the Steelers. No one is going to overlook us now, and ensures that we get continually rocked by decent teams.

This one will get ugly, I think. 

I have concerns that the team is starting to buy into what the coaching staff has been preaching and there is enough talent coupled with a poor enough remaining schedule in place to make some things happen. 

Edited by WizardHawk

Injuries and lack of continuity keep helping our cause. 

I think this may help as well.....

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Injuries and lack of continuity keep helping our cause. 

I think this may help as well.....

Damnit, they don’t want Gilbert ruining the tank