GDT: The fight for positioning! Will Dallas be Cooked?

buddy_z34

2 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I agree that Dak is great as well. 

I'd be stunned if you could name 4 players better on Dallas than Martin. 

I can name 3 at the same level... Coop, Lamb, Zeke ... give you four with Dak but that doesn't count.. and make an argument that DLaw is just as good at his position.  

But I would not argue too much with someone saying Martin is the best player on the cowboys relative to his position. 

Still case in point.. .the catch by lamb.. now that is Dez like...   who made a really nice play for the ravens today by the way.. 

considering who we have at QB.. lamb is probably right now OUR best player followed by Zeke.. then I would give you Martin 

1 minute ago, quiller said:

I can name 3 at the same level... Coop, Lamb, Zeke ... give you four with Dak but that doesn't count.. and make an argument that DLaw is just as good at his position.  

But I would not argue too much with someone saying Martin is the best player on the cowboys relative to his position. 

Still case in point.. .the catch by lamb.. now that is Dez like...   who made a really nice play for the ravens today by the way.. 

considering who we have at QB.. lamb is probably right now OUR best player followed by Zeke.. then I would give you Martin 

Um...Zeke in no way belongs in the same conversation as Martin. Cooper...no. Not consistent enough, and Lamb...maybe, but too early. 

• Like 1