GDT: The fight for positioning! Will Dallas be Cooked?

buddy_z34

I need help with something... @Matts4313 

We all know the running game does NOT MATTER.  We only care about passing efficiency.  Cousins was far more efficient than Dalton.  Dallas dominated the run game.  So, how exactly does it work?  Do we just subtract out the rushing yards/TDs?  If so, did we really lose this game?  Is our hope still alive?

And we all saw Dak epically blow the game last year against the Vikings at home.  Now, we see Dalton go into Minnesota and beat the Vikings.  This was the most complete offensive game the cowboys played all season.  Dalton did this without his 2 starting tackles and starting center.  So, why exactly do we need to pay Dak $40M/yr again?  

1 minute ago, The_Slamman said:

I need help with something... @Matts4313 

We all know the running game does NOT MATTER.  We only care about passing efficiency.  Cousins was far more efficient than Dalton.  Dallas dominated the run game.  So, how exactly does it work?  Do we just subtract out the rushing yards/TDs?  If so, did we really lose this game?  Is our hope still alive?

And we all saw Dak epically blow the game last year against the Vikings at home.  Now, we see Dalton go into Minnesota and beat the Vikings.  This was the most complete offensive game the cowboys played all season.  Dalton did this without his 2 starting tackles and starting center.  So, why exactly do we need to pay Dak $40M/yr again?  

Troll bait post. Just like your ones in the other thread. Step up your game.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Can Dak be back for the playoffs? Someone quickly research his progress. 

This is so weird to me.  You want Dalton to lead us to the playoffs so Dak can come in and lose?  If we make it to the playoffs, the tank should be off the table.  Might as well try to win at that point.  Keep Dalton in and go for the win at that point.  I wouldn’t want to further expose Dak in the playoffs as it could hurt his trade value this offseason.

15 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

This is so weird to me.  You want Dalton to lead us to the playoffs so Dak can come in and lose?  If we make it to the playoffs, the tank should be off the table.  Might as well try to win at that point.  Keep Dalton in and go for the win at that point.  I wouldn’t want to further expose Dak in the playoffs as it could hurt his trade value this offseason.

LOL. God, this is just sad.

• Like 1

well...   that was fun. I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Vikings side when they review tape.  I would think this was a bad loss for them. IT seemed they went from being able to almost effortlessly disrupt our passing game to not being able to put pressure on Dalton. IT almost is like we made half time adjustments to get the ball out quicker to say Coop and even our TE's. And Gallup remembered why he was having a good season.  But who am I to say.  I will say in general you never will go wrong with betting against Cousins when the game starts getting close. Especially if you can manage to put pressure on him. Still oddly a discouraging win as watching this compared to the Washington game is kinda sad. I know Brown was bad in this game but, yes it did make a difference having Lee, Awuzi and LVE playing and Lewis was more effective then what we've been seeing from woods and comp.

Just now, TVScout said:

Why not. He picked Lamb.

More like the stupidity of the Raiders (not that the kid they took is bad), but “spppppeeeeeedddd baby.” Some things don’t change. 88s on Dallas included.

In any event, a loss to the WFT will be the nail in the coffin this year, so we might as well be all in. I honestly think people are trolling clamoring for a draft pick. Who’s gonna be there after the Jets pick and why pay top five money with Jerry’s track record there?