GDT: The fight for positioning! Will Dallas be Cooked?

buddy_z34

22 minutes ago, D82 said:

Tell me why we need an OT?

“Because we don’t want to mess up the chemistry of the oline! We have an all pro guard right now! You don’t mess with that!”

No seriously, I’ve been saying move Martin to tackle since we had the old football’s future. To me there was always a zero % chance he would go from all pro RG to bad RT when he was a stud LT at ND.

I never understood wasting him at guard. Imagine him at LT instead of Chaz Green that one day. It was a no brainer. No brainers are hard for over thinkers though. 

31 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Haha, Gregory only played 16 snaps.

RG to the Pro Bowl next year.

RG is our best pure passrusher. Its been clear for years. Would love for him to be here for a long time.

26 minutes ago, D82 said:

Tell me why we need an OT?

I like that we are using all these combinations. I think our OL is pretty set including depth when you make Looney our swing inside and Williams our swing OT.

25 minutes ago, D82 said:

I hope Moore is here to stay. It worries me that he is our McVay (or Sean Payton) and leaves. 

55 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

“Because we don’t want to mess up the chemistry of the oline! We have an all pro guard right now! You don’t mess with that!”

No seriously, I’ve been saying move Martin to tackle since we had the old football’s future. To me there was always a zero % chance he would go from all pro RG to bad RT when he was a stud LT at ND.

I never understood wasting him at guard. Imagine him at LT instead of Chaz Green that one day. It was a no brainer. No brainers are hard for over thinkers though. 

It was infuriating when they went back to Steele.  I’ve been preaching Martin at RT since he played their in the giants game IIRC.

We may have an issue... I haven’t seen Buddy for a while.  Given the team’s atrocious performance yesterday, I wouldn’t blame him if he didn’t show his face again until the draft. Obviously its up to him to prepare GDT thread this week.  Also this way if the cowboys win again, we only have to hate one person not 2.

@D82 With game on Thursday, we need a GDT for WFT.  If Buddy doesn’t come around,  Can we get a mod to change title of this thread?  Or, we could bump old GDT against WFT.

9 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

We may have an issue... I haven’t seen Buddy for a while.  Given the team’s atrocious performance yesterday, I wouldn’t blame him if he didn’t show his face again until the draft. Obviously its up to him to prepare GDT thread this week.  Also this way if the cowboys win again, we only have to hate one person not 2.

@D82 With game on Thursday, we need a GDT for WFT.  If Buddy doesn’t come around,  Can we get a mod to change title of this thread?  Or, we could bump old GDT against WFT.

I’ll give him until mid-day today. If he still hasn’t come around I’ll edit this one.