GDT: Titans (6-2) at Colts (5-3)

Mesa_Titan

Like @Titans fan 617 I too am already in Colts mode, so early GDT it is. 

Massive game, we’ve opened as the favorites at -2.5. Game will come down to the defense, the Colts have a better offense than Chicago, but it is still not good and very susceptible to the turnover. If the offense can gel we will be in good position to take this game.  

11 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Like @Titans fan 617 I too am already in Colts mode, so early GDT it is. 

Massive game, we’ve opened as the favorites at -2.5. Game will come down to the defense, the Colts have a better offense than Chicago, but it is still not good and very susceptible to the turnover. If the offense can gel we will be in good position to take this game.  

Well they say home field advantage is worth 3 (in a normal year) so the oddsmakers are saying the Colts are better than us.  Listen up, boys!

• Like 1

Mesa going through the gauntlet part of the schedule, hope your GDT’s keep getting us some W’s

We have different personnel and obviously different coaches but the game plan we had against NE in Nashville a few years ago should be the way to go vs the Colts 

Rivers is very much a draw up the middle and dump off to the RB kind of QB this stage of his career more so now than he was early in his career 

Vaccaro set the tone that game when he blew up James White the first play on defense that day and it would be nice if something similar happened Thursday 

Titans run D will have to play similar Thu that we did yesterday 

Again with the short week I have no idea who we will have on either side 

It would be nice to get Humphries back but we have no idea where he stands with his protocol 

Again I have zero faith in getting Adoree or Clowney back 

Offensively it’s getting frustrating that Tannehill still doesn’t seem like the guy that can lift the play of the offense when Henry isn’t going and feels like he still needs Henry to get going for him to really assert himself 

The weapons really let Tannehill down yesterday but there are just times I feel between the play calling and Tannehill’s decision making the last few weeks that I feel like he and Art just play it so safe 

A few weeks ago they get Raymond streaking up the side line with a chance to hit a big play and Tannehill checks down to like a 2 or 3 yard throw and settles for a punt 

Late in yesterday’s game they just settle for short throws to Firkser and settle to punt instead of being aggressive in the sense of AJ Brown is clearly the best player on the field and there are just times I want to see Tannehill take a shot with his best guy instead of settling for punts 

I’m sure Jonnu spent a lot of time chipping and blocking but there are times they really need to look to get him going sooner 

The guys a good weapon and literally took until his TD drive to finally get targeted 

Hope Henry can get going early vs Indy

Hope the boys come out and ball 

6 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Life would be real comfortable if we could win the next three. I do not think we need to win the next three tho. 2-1 probably gets the job done.

Yeah if we go 2-1 (preferably with the 2 wins being a sweep of the Colts) we’d really be sitting pretty. The AFC South crown would be all but guaranteed if we did that. 

• Like 1

I’m trying not to get ahead of myself

I truly do take it 1 game at a time 

I know I’m probably going to be doing a lot of screaming at my tv the next 4 weeks 

But man it would be nice for the Titans to establish itself as the team to beat in this division 

I don’t expect it to happen but if the Titans can take care of business against the Colts the next 3 weeks and GB also take down the Colts in between 

The Titans could very well be looking to wrap up the AFC South in Jacksonville next month 

I kept saying aim for the Detroit game to wrap it up but the sooner the better 

I know the goal still needs to be the #1 seed

But if it ever looks like we won’t be able to grab that seed atleast it would be nice knowing we could manage some guys vs Det GB and Houston

Not saying bench everyone for a month but atleast it would be nice to give guys who are dinged up rest if needed especially with the early bye 

A lot of football remains but I really hope we take out the Colts starting Thu