GDT: Titans (6-2) at Colts (5-3)

Mesa_Titan

1 hour ago, Blackstar12 said:

Tbh Mo-Alie Cox has been better this year and is a better deep threat. Also they still have Trey Burton who's surprisingly not injured yet.

Ya Cox was hot early and with Burton out 

He also has a little size to him

How effective Rivers is getting the ball to the TE and Backs worries me 

Going to be tough creating pressure to rush some of those throws 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KingTitan said:

This is going to be a close game. Colts aren't bad team. They cleaned some things up from that ugly Jags game.

Looking back last year, it was a neck and neck game until that blocked FG. 

Colts always seem to scheme up some good plays and things against us. 

the colts could be the worst team in the league and they'd still give us fits

cc Mike Munchak

• Like 1

3 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Not that poor personnel decisions are a reasonable excuse, but I do wonder if Vrabel has more say in playing time, and Bowen was just trying to survive with the hand he was dealt at corner.

Not to mention basically being forced into playing Beasley because the front office paid him 10m. I'd say Vrabel had a lot to do with personnel considering there's no other reason to play Jonathan Joseph other than Vrabel knowing him.

I will say that I noticed live that the defense did not sit back as much as it had in previous games. 

Edited by TitanSS

11 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Not to mention basically being forced into playing Beasley because the front office paid him 10m. I'd say Vrabel had a lot to do with personnel considering there's no other reason to play Jonathan Joseph other than Vrabel knowing him.

I will say that I noticed live that the defense did not sit back as much as it had in previous games. 

Oh yeah, they were definitely playing up. They still played off sometimes, but not even close to previous weeks. Even when they did play off, they did it smart. They would press 3 routes, and have the outside guy about 5 yards off.