GDT: Titans (6-2) at Colts (5-3)

Mesa_Titan

11 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Yeah, go out there less than 100% and mess up the team and potentially his career, when his contract year is on the horizon. That seems smart.

Just look at last year when Ryan Succop came back prematurely from injury.

This was a 1000% sarcasm. This is just me being a fan and just wanting him out there. I would absolutely rather wait for him to be fully healthy for him to play, even if that means weeks from now.

This will be a interesting game if it was t a division rival game I would expect us to win it easily. Colts is another of those teams that have a real up and down offense but can play a real solid D.  Still very few teams can just totally shut us down if AJ and CD and Tanny are all in the same page especially from what we can get out of Frisker and Junno.   So yeah I think we can win this.  Rivers is a good QB but you can pressure him and he is one to throw it away before trying to run. If Simmons can get regular pressure and we control there run game than it also could game a blow out

30 minutes ago, quiller said:

This will be a interesting game if it was t a division rival game I would expect us to win it easily. Colts is another of those teams that have a real up and down offense but can play a real solid D.  Still very few teams can just totally shut us down if AJ and CD and Tanny are all in the same page especially from what we can get out of Frisker and Junno.   So yeah I think we can win this.  Rivers is a good QB but you can pressure him and he is one to throw it away before trying to run. If Simmons can get regular pressure and we control there run game than it also could game a blow out

Yeah the Colts pass defense ranks right up there with the Bears. And their run defense is just as good too.
So I'm expecting  offensive struggles at times and not expecting to move up and down the field.

I'm hopeful our defense has found a little confidence and can make the most of their opportunities. 

But it should be a good game. Colts are capable of winning the division just as much as we are. 
I think we are a better team by like a game or two, but they can easily be in our place.