GDT: Titans (6-2) at Colts (5-3)

Mesa_Titan

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

I’m pretty sure Bowen is Vrabel’s BOY. And vrabel thinks he’s some kind of prodigy. I expect Bowen to be named dc this offseason. I’d prefer someone from the outside, tho, who has done it before 

I'd take him being named DC over him coaching lbs and calling plays along with Mike doing whatever he doing. 

One guy over the defense. This DC by committee isn't it. We aren't in New England. 

13 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'd take him being named DC over him coaching lbs and calling plays along with Mike doing whatever he doing. 

One guy over the defense. This DC by committee isn't it. We aren't in New England. 

agree, just needs to a single voice

on a semi-related note...I find it curious that our two weakest links on D (IMO secondary and LBs) have new position coaches this year

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

agree, just needs to a single voice

on a semi-related note...I find it curious that our two weakest links on D (IMO secondary and LBs) have new position coaches this year

It’s almost like a HC surrounding himself with old friends and yes men isn’t actually a good strategy. Midget and Bowen are both just carryovers from that garbage D he coached in Houston and Haslett is just someone he played under.

It is exactly like Mularkey, who handed control of the defense over to LeBeau but brought in a bunch of friends on the offensive side. And the defense was better for it as the offense suffered.

You guys make great points but I still have faith.

We can beat the ravens and WILL beat the colts and we can make the playoffs. Team has 10 days rest which we need.  Bout that time of year Henry goes wild. Adoree will be back. 

We're in a slump. Thats all.

Highkey Lewen not being around is killing us

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

It’s almost like a HC surrounding himself with old friends and yes men isn’t actually a good strategy. Midget and Bowen are both just carryovers from that garbage D he coached in Houston and Haslett is just someone he played under.

It is exactly like Mularkey, who handed control of the defense over to LeBeau but brought in a bunch of friends on the offensive side. And the defense was better for it as the offense suffered.

Nepotism kills.

plus remember that Vrabel’s first OC choice was Ryan Day (not saying he would’ve or wouldn’t have been a good hire)

2 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

You guys make great points but I still have faith.

We can beat the ravens and WILL beat the colts and we can make the playoffs. Team has 10 days rest which we need.  Bout that time of year Henry goes wild. Adoree will be back. 

We're in a slump. Thats all.

Highkey Lewen not being around is killing us

I don’t think all is lost and that our playoff hopes are gone. I wouldn’t even be surprised if we beat Baltimore 

but it’s just impossible to have faith that this team will play consistent ball for the next 2-3 months 

19 hours ago, -Hope- said:

pretty cool how gostkowski's still our kicker and the scrub punter whose name i don't even remember is still on the team. love seeing that #accountability

Yeah I say we go for it from now on lmao.

Also wtf was with indy going for it on so many 4th downs lol. Anyways im over the L. We get a chance at revenge soon. Honestly  just get me to the playoffs. No fans this year so homefield shouldn't matter as much.

Trading Casey was a big deal leadership and big moments. Big Jeff is starting to be that but Casey was respected by everyone and was proven. Ryan was respected by everyone. I think King can match his play but he was a champ. And Lewan was our leader and he's not around at all rehabbing and our offense doesnt look right. Wish our 1st round table could play. These are big problems. Doesnt mean leaders wont be born The simple fact is we haven't peaked yet. 10 days to reset and get ready and let's get ready for a run. Hump will back. Adoree will back. We back.

We have lost one divisional game. Let's let these next few weeks play out before we stamp labels on this team. A lot of erratic teams out there, including ourselves. Things can change. I really believe this team also is a team better suited for later in the year. People are going to be less and less excited to tackle Derrick Henry as the year goes on and the weather gets colder. Throwing the rock will happen less, which will help our defense, we can get healthy etc. Let's see where we are after the Colts game. A lot of things can change. Deep breaths.