GDT: Titans (6-2) at Colts (5-3)

Mesa_Titan

5 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Saw a stat today that the Colts have had the easiest schedule in the NFL so far, especially with offenses. Haven’t faced a team in the top half until today. 

If your basing this on Total YDS/G yeah. However the Ravens are 8th in PTS/G and first in Rush YDS/G. The Colts D held them to 17 points they average 28.4.

28 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

If your basing this on Total YDS/G yeah. However the Ravens are 8th in PTS/G and first in Rush YDS/G. The Colts D held them to 17 points they average 28.4.

Can only play who is on the schedule.  
The defense looks legit to me. They always sack our QB at a consistent rate. 
I'm afraid of the strip sack.

I think we can run. Not at 7 ypc but maybe 3.5ish-4. Enough to keep it in the game.

Afraid of how Reich will attack our passing defense. Not confident in our ability to tackle and stop the short passing game.

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Such a weird decision, feels like we’re overthinking things. You have a guy with experience holding for Gost that punted well last week, just not sure we need to be chasing greatness with Kern out. 

Since they are already pre-planned to head back to PS, it seems like we have no real intention of playing them. Feels like a waste of 2 roster spots.

Guess they don’t have anyone better on PS who is likely to make the field.  

really want this win bad..   

NFL com “experts” all give....

raiders colts dolphins TB a shot at winning super bowl over us!
the other teams that are picked to win it all-

cheifs steelers Saints Packers Ravens Bills

i could see cheifs Saints packers and I guess Steelers .... who got lucky to beat us and the Cowboys if all teams -  but we should be ahead of Bills and Ravens let alone the dolphins and Radiers

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

I think the offense lights it up again tonight. I like the Titans handling business tonight fairly easily.

Man I sure hope so! I keep hoping tonight turns out like the Buffalo game where we all thought it would be a gritty, close game and then we just beat the brakes off of em.