Week 10: VIKINGS (3-5) at Bears (5-4)

swede700

it is so frustrating to watch us go out with 49 seconds left in the half and two timeouts only to run the clock out....we are always way too conservative imo....on the road, up 7-6, and unwilling to go out and try to get points there......also, random (haha), but I don't understand why we do so much drop-back passing (non-play-action)....I get play-action passing off the run game, but we don't and have not had a good enough offensive line to do 5 and 7 step drop-back pass plays from under center....just start in shotgun rather than give the defense an advantage....our coaching is so old-school...

Edited by Dr LoveVikings

14 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Ah makes sense. Thanks. Whenever I am not rooting for my Titans I love rooting the Vikes. Love you guys. Want to see you guys in the playoffs. Thielen is one of my favorite players.

Thanks buddy.  Nice to have another fan - especially from down south.  I'm thinking of moving down near Knoxville when I retire.  It's definitely high on my list anyway.