Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WindyCity

Reading the Tea Leaves

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, G08 said:

Don't look at me, man... I want to do what SF/LA/TEN are doing. We have the ******* perfect QB for it rotting on the bench.

We don't have the OL or RBs to execute that type of gameplan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, abstract_thought said:

We don't have the OL or RBs to execute that type of gameplan.

I disagree strongly regarding the RBs.

OL... at this point you might be right. But it's not like our current run game is working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, G08 said:

Don't look at me, man... I want to do what SF/LA/TEN are doing. We have the ******* perfect QB for it rotting on the bench.

Haywire Mitch is a real thing. To think otherwise is delusional. Mitch is not a starter in the NFL. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Haywire Mitch is a real thing. To think otherwise is delusional. Mitch is not a starter in the NFL. 

If Foles *is* a starter in the NFL, give me Mitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, G08 said:

If Foles *is* a starter in the NFL, give me Mitch.

Sure,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are both awful for opposite reasons. Foles cannot do anything out of structure and without a good pre snap read. Mitch cannot do anything in structure or with a real read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hearing people still clinging to hope for Mitch reminds me so much of the fans who wanted to give Rex a chance in 2008 because of his “potential.”

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...