24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Browns
    • Texans
    • Mike Bratz
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • The Arizona State University Sun Devils football team

For real really good to get the win. That wind was no joke. I was literally a little scared when the cold front came through. It was howling. Trees down everywhere.  Then a calm and then big winds again. It was worse than two weeks ago against the raiders. Baker is figuring out the winds, he did better than what some in here have called a better qb in Watson. Honestly this is one of those scrap the game and be glad you came out on top. Very similar to the raiders game two weeks ago. We survived, learn from it and move on. 

I almost died putting wreaths up on my 2nd story windows a couple days ago.  The wife made me help decorate for Christmas in mid-November.  Roof is crazy steep.  And go figure, a derecho comes ripping through today and one of the wreaths blew off the window and out into the yard. 

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I almost died putting wreaths up on my 2nd story windows a couple days ago.  The wife made me help decorate for Christmas in mid-November.  Roof is crazy steep.  And go figure, a derecho comes ripping through today and one of the wreaths blew off the window and out into the yard. 

Was it a derecho?  Wouldn’t surprise me I don’t usually get nervous about our weather but this sucker that moved through had me sweating bullets. 

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Was it a derecho?  Wouldn’t surprise me I don’t usually get nervous about our weather but this sucker that moved through had me sweating bullets. 

I don’t know if it was actually a derecho but I’m calling it that. Crazy wind this morning. Nothing like pulling into your house after a long night of work and seeing **** everywhere in the front yard. 

8 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

The wind has been a nuisance this entire month

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I don’t know if it was actually a derecho but I’m calling it that. Crazy wind this morning. Nothing like pulling into your house after a long night of work and seeing **** everywhere in the front yard. 

I’m good with that so I don’t feel like a pansy. Wind was whipping the rain horizontally and very loud. Half a tree fell down in my yard and rather large branches I’ll have to now clean up. 

2 hours ago, bruceb said:

You sound like my wife, her mother and deceased grandmothers.

9 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

That's some seriously complex inbreeding, but she sounds hot!

*for a dead broad

On 11/10/2020 at 11:27 AM, ET80 said:

In case both of you are unaware - I Moderate NFL General and NFL News. I once did a stint in Basketball, too. 

There's absolutely nothing you can do that will surprise me.