1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Browns
    • Texans
    • Mike Bratz
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • The Arizona State University Sun Devils football team

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

What if Baker is good in a shootout loss? That's on the table this week.

Don't be complicated. These people hate complicated. It's either we lose and I knew that midget* was too short or we win and our runningbacks really are amazing, but it's not sustainable; we need a better QB.

Edited by NudeTayne
*o.l.
  • Like 1

Who am I kidding, I think we lose this one and stumble to finish 8-8.

We’ll get to hear in the offseason how we have to protect the cap so we can resign all of these supposed star players we have, only to watch them suck and get traded / released.

But hey! We’re protecting Jimmy’s money!

Edited by candyman93

8 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Don't be complicated. These people hate complicated. It's either we lose and I knew that midget* was too short or we win and our runningbacks really are amazing, but it's not sustainable; we need a better QB.

And if we win Baker still didn't beat anyone decent. He hasn't beaten the Ravens or Steelers this year and everyone else we played sucks. So one game doesn't change anything. Maybe 2 seasons of good play won't change anything.  Just gotta accept some people won't ever like him. I remember some Browns fans didn't like Bernie for whatever reason.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Who am I kidding, I think we lose this one and stumble to finish 8-8.

We’ll get to hear in the offseason how we have to protect the cap so we can resign all of these supposed star players we have, only to watch them suck and get traded / released.

But hey! We’re protecting Jimmy’s money!

You are backy's brother from another mother.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Romeo Crennel is playing the long game of payback against us this Sunday, I have the uneasy feeling.

I have an easy feeling Romeo Crennel's heart is more likely playing the long game of payback against Romeo Crennel this Sunday. 

Edited by NudeTayne
Romeo must die Sunday? Over-under on Texans win or triple bypass?
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Not scared of his defense. The Texan offense has to win this game for them.

I’m not the least bit scared of that difference either. I am more scared of our defense.

Tbh I just think it’s going to be a bad defensive display on both sides on Sunday. Toss up to me, but I do like that we get Nick Chubb back.

3 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I have an easy feeling Romeo Crennel's heart is more likely playing the long game of payback against Romeo Crennel this Sunday. 

If Romeo survived his lasting image of Jovan Belcher in Kansas City, I think his heart has a bit more life left.

Tbh he’s a bad head coach but an easy guy to pull for. 

Romeo has no skin in this game as he is interim coach.  Bottom line is our defense.  Many have stated Vernon and Clayborn are healthy with new stating safeties in Harrison and Redwine.  Wilson says he is 100% and Phillips is back.  So five new and healthy starters on defense.  Berry stated he was happy with roster because of these players returning but I still suspect Haslams are cheap as we had PFF lowest rated safeties and linebackers in the league with an obvious need to upgrade. And, three healthy starters on offense-Chubb, Teller, Hooper.  I look for a big offensive effort of 35+ pts with moderate defense allowing 21.