1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Browns
    • Texans
    • Mike Bratz
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • The Arizona State University Sun Devils football team

42 minutes ago, JDD said:

It might be the cold medicine but man I have a feeling the Browns are going to win this game by 2 scores. I don’t have a real reason other than the team needed a break and you could tell vs. the raiders. 

@JDD, confirmed:

Edited by NudeTayne
It's a thinker

One of the match ups we can really work

peoples Jones against Bradley robey

peoples is 4inches taller

has a 6 inch advantage in jumping

has almost 4inch advantage  in reach when you combine this with him knowing when to break this gives us a excellent advantage down the field against there best CB

In short this advantage needs to be worked because there defense can not bring the double and leave 4other WR 1 on1.

• Like 1

They struggle against the pass and the run. We are ok passing and great running. It isn't hard to figure out the best way to attack the defense. Chubb Chubb Hunt Chubb Hunt Chubb Chubb. If they figure out a way to stop it then bring in the passing game. You gotta make them prove they can stop it though. They will pass early and often on us, we know they will have success there. We just need to get a turnover and do what we do best.

12 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

They struggle against the pass and the run. We are ok passing and great running. It isn't hard to figure out the best way to attack the defense. Chubb Chubb Hunt Chubb Hunt Chubb Chubb. If they figure out a way to stop it then bring in the passing game. You gotta make them prove they can stop it though. They will pass early and often on us, we know they will have success there. We just need to get a turnover and do what we do best.

If they figure a way to stop the run, it means they are ripe for the play action 

13 hours ago, mtmmike said:

One of the match ups we can really work

peoples Jones against Bradley robey

peoples is 4inches taller

has a 6 inch advantage in jumping

has almost 4inch advantage  in reach when you combine this with him knowing when to break this gives us a excellent advantage down the field against there best CB

In short this advantage needs to be worked because there defense can not bring the double and leave 4other WR 1 on1.

So you want Stef to completely abandon his schemes? He isn’t going to run a lot of 4-5wide sets. yeah DPJ is a great athlete but is also by far our rawest WR. I would still trust Higgins and Landry over him and those are the guys I want out there. I just want to see them wreck them with the TEs. I want to see Hooper have a break out game 

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

So you want Stef to completely abandon his schemes? He isn’t going to run a lot of 4-5wide sets. yeah DPJ is a great athlete but is also by far our rawest WR. I would still trust Higgins and Landry over him and those are the guys I want out there. I just want to see them wreck them with the TEs. I want to see Hooper have a break out game 

No not at all sorry if it came out

but i really like the idea of having safeties and there 2nd cbs on landry

18 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

It isn't hard to figure out the best way to attack the defense.

"With the Texans’ run defense weaknesses, if Cleveland does not run the ball at least 40+ times, their offensive coordinator needs to be stuffed into a cannon and fired into a polluted part of Lake Erie." https://www.battleredblog.com/three-and-out/2020/11/13/21564003/three-and-out-texans-browns-predictions

The guy calling the plays, too.

20 minutes ago, bruceb said:

"With the Texans’ run defense weaknesses, if Cleveland does not run the ball at least 40+ times, their offensive coordinator needs to be stuffed into a cannon and fired into a polluted part of Lake Erie." https://www.battleredblog.com/three-and-out/2020/11/13/21564003/three-and-out-texans-browns-predictions

The guy calling the plays, too.

Throw in poor weather and... well it seems like an easy call. We saw a couple years ago against Buffalo that we don't always make smart decisions, that was Hue though.