Falcons then Bengals then 49ers waive DE Takk McKinley

AFlaccoSeagulls

23 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Very impressive. His snap count is getting up there which is good. He's better than Derek Barnett. The only downside is that a lot of ppl think he'll never be a full time guy because of his bad knee injury from years ago.

Before the 2019 draft, there was some buzz that the Titans would draft him. I wasn’t against it but like you pointed out his high school knee injury and college production concerned me somewhat. Glad to see he’s having success.

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Before the 2019 draft, there was some buzz that the Titans would draft him. I wasn’t against it but like you pointed out his high school knee injury and college production concerned me somewhat. Glad to see he’s having success.

Yup he's shown at the very least he can be a high end, high snap DE3. He's worked out very well as a 4th round pick. I'd feel comfortable with him starting long term as long as there's some quality depth behind him to insure his injury risk (which hasn't bitten him thus far to be honest).