AFlaccoSeagulls

Falcons then Bengals then 49ers waive DE Takk McKinley

17 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Refused to trade him but cut him right after. Interesting move. 

I posted on Twitter that the Falcons win the Bill O'Brien Memorial Trophy for this move.

• Like 1

Usually I don't try to talk **** about ex-players but Takk kind of deserves it. Dude has always been more talk then walk so far in his career. I get the idea that even if he does figure it out on the field he's going to derail himself off it.

16 hours ago, the lone star said:

Cowboys should look into it since he's young, but they prolly won't do it.

Thats where he wants to be he has mentioned it quite a few times already while he was still playing with us.  He wants to be a Cowboy no doubt rather they want him or not is another thing.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2020 at 1:20 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

I know he had been requesting trade the last couple seasons, but just cutting him makes little sense from the Falcons' perspective. 

@scar988 I know you hinted at something of this nature on Twitter about half a week ago, you want to flesh this out?  Or was it the talking smack on the team post-Quinn-firing that you were referring to on Twitter?

5 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Thats where he wants to be he has mentioned it quite a few times already while he was still playing with us.  He wants to be a Cowboy no doubt rather they want him or not is another thing.

Makes sense. Was talk about the Cowboys wanting to draft him.

6 hours ago, The LBC said:

@scar988 I know you hinted at something of this nature on Twitter about half a week ago, you want to flesh this out?  Or was it the talking smack on the team post-Quinn-firing that you were referring to on Twitter?

Hes a loner in the locker room.  Has no friends on the team. Never took to anyone as a mentor. Never put the work in. Continually injured. Continually ignoring coaches. Off field stuff on Twitter was final straw. Not first straw. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

Hes a loner in the locker room.  Has no friends on the team. Never took to anyone as a mentor. Never put the work in. Continually injured. Continually ignoring coaches. Off field stuff on Twitter was final straw. Not first straw. 

Sounds like a fit for Dallas really...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

When will we know about him clearing waivers or claimed?

I think waivers are processed at 4 PM.

On 11/9/2020 at 2:58 PM, SmittyBacall said:

The Bengals are desperate for pass rushing help and have a pretty high waiver claim. This could be a match.

He was claimed by the bengals

On 11/9/2020 at 2:58 PM, SmittyBacall said:

The Bengals are desperate for pass rushing help and have a pretty high waiver claim. This could be a match.

He was claimed by the bengals

Good job Takk. You're no longer a Falcon. Enjoy being a Bengal. 🍺

I guess what’s the worst that can happen? He sucks/had a bad attitude he gets cut