Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

It would be awesome to get 12 teams at least back, a 12 team league would make it stronger in lineups & there would be a ton of great players toss back into the league.

I am in but I think we need to get min of 10 but would love 12 owners back to get this thing rolling wouldn't take as long to draft either.

I'm hesitantly in. I was really disappointed with how many people were inactive last year, and I'm not really as interested in this league if it goes down to a 12 team league, especially if it's still the same settings. A smaller league would require larger rosters and/or more keepers. 

The thing about this league that has me interested is it has been going on for a long time.  I think this is year 8 or 9.  I like the league as is but would rather cut to 12 and have more active people than 16 with 4 or 5 teams who don't set rosters.

I am down for bumping the keepers 1 or 2 if we drop to 12. I am in some other dynasty leagues so don't mind this being more of a redraft league with a couple keepers.  It doesn't screw you completely if your keepers are sub par and doesn't guarantee a top 2 finish if they are good. 

That gives us 11 in with the guys that have replied if we can at min get 1 more owner to commit were good to roll just follow the draft picks skip the owners that are out.

Its just going to make the drafting little easier for us 12 teams, more will be in it with the depth in the league we just need one more owner to step up for us all.

Detroit fan or even X perhaps we can talk Mad Heights into coming back he is always a great owner and fills a great team year in year out not to mention Phreak deal kind of sucked if Herbie is out what about bringing back Phreak to take over his own team its actually pretty solid still.

40 minutes ago, LION KING said:

That gives us 11 in with the guys that have replied if we can at min get 1 more owner to commit were good to roll just follow the draft picks skip the owners that are out.

Its just going to make the drafting little easier for us 12 teams, more will be in it with the depth in the league we just need one more owner to step up for us all.

Detroit fan or even X perhaps we can talk Mad Heights into coming back he is always a great owner and fills a great team year in year out not to mention Phreak deal kind of sucked if Herbie is out what about bringing back Phreak to take over his own team its actually pretty solid still.

Would we be open to expanding the rosters a bit if we end up with fewer teams? 

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:12 AM, LION KING said:

I like expanding rosters with fewer teams.

As for X, phreak, fuller, other previous GM's, likely won't work.  These guys don't come on the board at all anymore.  I see them on Facebook but I am guessing they are done with FF.  Can try bringing them back though.

We have a draft board to follow we can skip teams that are out its workable we just have to decide on who is coming back and who is getting deleted in the league.

We keep our 5 keepers as normal draft a new team with a ton of good players added if we drop to 12 teams we keep expand keepers to 7 next year easy!

Archived