Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

2 hours ago, davisblack said:

MHM and Herbie are the only ones not returning that I know of.

We haven't heard from detfan and X.

I messaged X on FB yesterday, just waiting on a reply.

I am pretty sure X is done with FF's.  Would be nice to have him back but would not count on him being back.  He stopped paying attention to this league about two months in last year.  Does anyone have a way to contact @detfan782004 outside of FF?

• 2 weeks later...

Right now X is our only LM so we are going to need him to come back or hand the reigns over to someone else. I was able to get him to activate the league, but I haven't received a reply about if he plans on coming back or not (its been a couple weeks).

We haven't heard from @detfan782004 and I messaged @TimeForChange a couple weeks ago to confirm he was coming back but I haven't heard anything.

Maybe we should vote on whether or not to to just cut these teams and move one? That doesn't fix our LM problem though.

4 hours ago, davisblack said:

Right now X is our only LM so we are going to need him to come back or hand the reigns over to someone else. I was able to get him to activate the league, but I haven't received a reply about if he plans on coming back or not (its been a couple weeks).

We haven't heard from @detfan782004 and I messaged @TimeForChange a couple weeks ago to confirm he was coming back but I haven't heard anything.

Maybe we should vote on whether or not to to just cut these teams and move one? That doesn't fix our LM problem though.

I’m in still. Life has hit me pretty hard the last couple of months but I’m getting back on track. 

Well I thought at one time Phreak was co LM but could be mistaken. At one time Blaze was LM and X was co LM so we need X to come back and swith LM to someone like Slim or someone needs to be added to X team as a 2nd owner for he can either take it over or switch LM status for us. Maybe we can delete Mad Heights because he wants out of the league then make him co owner of X team for he can at least set up Slim or someone else for LM. We need to do something with X team.

6 minutes ago, LION KING said:

Well I thought at one time Phreak was co LM but could be mistaken. At one time Blaze was LM and X was co LM so we need X to come back and swith LM to someone like Slim or someone needs to be added to X team as a 2nd owner for he can either take it over or switch LM status for us. Maybe we can delete Mad Heights because he wants out of the league then make him co owner of X team for he can at least set up Slim or someone else for LM. We need to do something with X team.

We can't do any of that stuff without LM powers, and X is the only LM right now.

3 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I sent X a message on FB.  Will hopefully get some powers soon for myself or LK

We should have two so this doesn't happen again. I'll throw my hat into the ring since I've been doing a lot of the leg work since last year.

Archived