Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

4 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

To answer @diehardlionfan's question in the draft thread, yes, I only picked players in the top 125 which is about where I figured people would want to keep guys.  I was limited on time but feel free to dig and see if there is someone else you would like to draft. 

By the time it gets to me I don’t think there will be anyone of interest.

I could have taken 1 or 2 guys, but I think my keepers are already really strong. I'm gonna pass so these guys get spread out a little more fairly.

If Ramirez or Lindor was still available I think I would have taken one of them though. For what it's worth. I've got integrity, but only so much.

9 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

I could have taken 1 or 2 guys, but I think my keepers are already really strong. I'm gonna pass so these guys get spread out a little more fairly.

If Ramirez or Lindor was still available I think I would have taken one of them though. For what it's worth. I've got integrity, but only so much.

Bold choice, but looking at your team I only see a couple of guys that might have been slight upgrades, so I can't blame you for sticking with what you have. 

Well, I’m sorry guys but I’m done.

This is precisely what’s wrong with this league. We’ve been 20 hours since the last pick after all owners were aware of requiring active participation.

Louis Friend didn’t really participate last season and it seems he’s not prepared this year either. He hasn’t been on the forum for days so probably isn’t aware this has started.

I find the lack of participation to be totally disrespectful to those that monitor so they don’t hold up others.

I’m not prepared to waste my t8me anymore.

Good luck going forward. It’s a great league minus those that can’t be bothered.

Archived