Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

10 teams? Honestly, I would rather be out at that point.

That's not worth it to me unless we really expand the rosters or something. Everyone's team will be loaded, and that's no fun. 

If it's down to 10 teams, you probably need to do a major revamp to make things work, and I'm not really into that right now. Cutting out that many teams, adding all of those players to the pool, and eliminating that many draft picks really changes things competitively. You might be better off just starting over if you're cutting close to half of the league. 

1 hour ago, diehardlionfan said:

Well, I’m sorry guys but I’m done.

This is precisely what’s wrong with this league. We’ve been 20 hours since the last pick after all owners were aware of requiring active participation.

Louis Friend didn’t really participate last season and it seems he’s not prepared this year either. He hasn’t been on the forum for days so probably isn’t aware this has started.

I find the lack of participation to be totally disrespectful to those that monitor so they don’t hold up others.

I’m not prepared to waste my t8me anymore.

Good luck going forward. It’s a great league minus those that can’t be bothered.

Would you be back in with 10 teams?

3 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Would you be back in with 10 teams?

No.

I love this league but the lack of participation simply kills it for me. It’s by far the worst for participation of any league I’ve been involved in.

We’ve tried on numerous occasions to up participation but we always end up at the same place. 

I’m tired of checking repeatedly to find out the person picking in front of me can’t be bothered. I really don’t get why it seems impossible for people to commit and then actually follow up.

So no, as much as I’d like to play Im not going to subject myself to the frustration.

1 minute ago, diehardlionfan said:

No.

I love this league but the lack of participation simply kills it for me. It’s by far the worst for participation of any league I’ve been involved in.

We’ve tried on numerous occasions to up participation but we always end up at the same place. 

I’m tired of checking repeatedly to find out the person picking in front of me can’t be bothered. I really don’t get why it seems impossible for people to commit and then actually follow up.

So no, as much as I’d like to play Im not going to subject myself to the frustration.

At 10, the slow players are out.  We moved through the other picks rather quickly.  But I respect your decision. 

Looks like the league is going to die.  Its been fun folks.

53 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

At 10, the slow players are out.  We moved through the other picks rather quickly.  But I respect your decision. 

Looks like the league is going to die.  Its been fun folks.

I understand but we’ve thought we eliminated those that don’t participate before. There’s probably two more that will be problematic.

Archived