Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

I'm not big on removing owners out of the blue so I can't vote on that, but I'm ready to start whenever. 

If necessary, time slots can be implemented after round 3 (or whenever). I'd always prefer not to use them, but they can help remove the guesswork of checking in if we hit a wall. 

1 minute ago, X_Factor_40 said:

I'm not big on removing owners out of the blue so I can't vote on that, but I'm ready to start whenever. 

If necessary, time slots can be implemented after round 3 (or whenever). I'd always prefer not to use them, but they can help remove the guesswork of checking in if we hit a wall. 

I'm not a fan of it but also not a fan of 9 player leagues.  If we can either talk DH or Lions017 into coming back or find a replacement we can.  We are limited on options but I am not running around to find a replacement owner at this point.  We can hold off but I am pretty sure we won't hear anything soon from Gnat. Unless anyone has another way to get ahold of him.

I got ESPN on my dad phone so I am in the site there and saved, I also have face book active on it. So the only site I am not going to be on is this one.  Once I leave Sunday morning have X or Slim shoot me a message on Facebook I am pretty much checking that constantly to update family so will get that message I am on the clock go to ESPN make my pick. Best I am going to do while in Hospital.

I will be back here in this site razing on people next Sunday, So just wont be active in here till next Sunday March 10th.

Archived