Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

Deadline has come and gone, good luck to all the playoff teams this season going to be very interesting finish.

I am glad I held onto my 1st round pick either way having that draft pick just makes me feel a hell of a lot better.

Not trying to call anyone out here, but how is it ok that we have a team that has just one active starting pitcher on the roster and three relievers? That's tanking. Trading away talent is one thing, this is completely different. Another team has literally ZERO active pitchers. 

How is this ok? If you set your lineup and still lose that's one thing, but this is losing on purpose.

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 11:50 AM, Lions017 said:

Not trying to call anyone out here, but how is it ok that we have a team that has just one active starting pitcher on the roster and three relievers? That's tanking. Trading away talent is one thing, this is completely different. Another team has literally ZERO active pitchers. 

How is this ok? If you set your lineup and still lose that's one thing, but this is losing on purpose.

I agree with this.  It effects the teams in the playoffs/fighting for playoff spots if other teams don't at least put in a team that can put up a fight.

Super dead. I was worried that this would happen with our veteran heavy forum. Hopefully things pick up as the football season rolls around. It's a little hard right now in here with the league being top heavy at this point in the season. I'm interested in how things shake out, though. It should be fun. 

Any super early predictions on division winners? League winner? League runner up?

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:30 PM, X_Factor_40 said:

Super dead. I was worried that this would happen with our veteran heavy forum. Hopefully things pick up as the football season rolls around. It's a little hard right now in here with the league being top heavy at this point in the season. I'm interested in how things shake out, though. It should be fun. 

Any super early predictions on division winners? League winner? League runner up?

The old forum was super dead tbh.  The Lions forum has had a downward spiral in participation the last three years and is just about at rock bottom.

As for predictions, I win it all, again.

20 hours ago, Lions017 said:

The undefeated season just wasn't meant to be I suppose. Congrats on getting to 17-0 in the first place.

My team is really starting to come around!

Thankya! I was pretty charmed up until last week. Congrats on the win! Those final two days your bats were an absolute buzzsaw.

Archived