Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

6 hours ago, X_Factor_40 said:

Went to fill in the draft board but the draft thread is a mess between people missing picks, not filling out name/position, etc. The slots are slotted out for Saturday to the end of the draft. Make sure your roster is full. I'm moving the keepers to 23. Select everyone on your roster as a keeper and we'll finalize things this weekend.

My 23 keepers set.

thanks 

see you all next year draft 

38 minutes ago, LION KING said:

Holly Smokes if someone told me I would get Hanley Ramirez and Victor Martinez in the 18th round with 2 of my last 3 picks of the draft I would said your nuts.

But to blow two 18th round picks on a chance one of them has a monster year or a come back in them crap I roll the dice on that!

Victor I could see having a decent year, although he will be hurt a lot and has no power left.  Hanley likely wont play much.  That would have been a great thing 5 years ago, now there is a reason they are still available in the 18th.

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Victor I could see having a decent year, although he will be hurt a lot and has no power left.  Hanley likely wont play much.  That would have been a great thing 5 years ago, now there is a reason they are still available in the 18th.

18th round picks we will see and Hanley could get traded or even Victor to a playoff team yet this year. I am looking at them as depth bats not starters pretty nice adds for 18th round.

Archived