Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

I'm actually pretty happy with him in Houston. He was always a favorite of mine, and with us being so terrible it's really nice seeing him pitch well for a young, dangerous, really likeable team. I loved seeing him get a ring, and I really like the Astro's roster. They're pretty easy for me to cheer for right now.

5 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

I'm actually pretty happy with him in Houston. He was always a favorite of mine, and with us being so terrible it's really nice seeing him pitch well for a young, dangerous, really likeable team. I loved seeing him get a ring, and I really like the Astro's roster. They're pretty easy for me to cheer for right now.

I’m happy for him as well. 

2-3  isn't bad things starting to come together, once the top hitters start to hit some like Stanton, Goldie and Rizzo things will totally change.

I think we will ride this season out see how it goes.

10 minutes ago, LION KING said:

2-3  isn't bad things starting to come together, once the top hitters start to hit some like Stanton, Goldie and Rizzo things will totally change.

I think we will ride this season out see how it goes.

It’s been a weird start. With the exception of Machado and Segera all my top hitters are slumping. This, on a team with significant pitching shortfalls is not optimum. ?

When  I get Nelson back that will improve things. I need to add one good pitcher before the playoffs and I might be able to turn things around. 

1 hour ago, ManeLine said:

I have pitching if anyone needs some.

@nagahide13 saw your offer on ESPN. Mulling it over. Should have a decision soon(ish). 

No worries my man! I'm not in any kind of particular hurry. I'll likely also be willing to deal all year long.

Vlad is absolutely insane. He's fully ready for the bigs.

6 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

No worries my man! I'm not in any kind of particular hurry. I'll likely also be willing to deal all year long.

He’s the talk of the town in Toronto. His bat is big league ready but his defence isn’t. He’s being kept down so he improves. 

19 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

I was mulling over one of your offers too. I ran out of time though and it disappeared. Too busy to get a chance to look it over hard before 2days was up. Probably was good enough but maybe I just can't let go, I don't know.

Archived