Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

Well things are going to get very interesting in here. I been waiting on my 3 SP to come off DL & they're due soon.

I am thinking about making a shake up trading away maybe someone I wouldn't of dreamed of last year.  But hell who knows its exciting.

I’m getting really tired of my hitting stats. 

Im looking for a top third baseman. Machado won’t keep his 3rd base next year and will be a SS.

I also have Segera and Anderson at SS.

Segera counts in all categories although his HR totals will be low. I also have 2 1st round picks.

Segera, Longoria, any outfielder not named Cain or Hernandez and draft picks.

2 hours ago, TimeForChange said:

Team hitting:

Hits-#1 +19

Runs-#1 +8

Home Runs-#1 +21

RBI-#1+33

BB-Tied #1 +0

SB-#5 -17

AVG-#6 -.085

Just have to do well streaming pitchers and I think I have a decent shot at the playoffs. 

Yup just load up on bats. Stream SO UNTIL pitching value is fixed 

On 5/18/2018 at 7:17 PM, X_Factor_40 said:

It was a few years ago at this point. It was slightly before your time, I believe, @The Gnat. It's something I'm open to having us vote on, but we would have to make a very clear and detailed list of guidelines if we were to introduce a minor league system of some sort. If you'd like to throw out your vision of how it would work feel free and we can all throw our thoughts out there.

I look forward to seeing what vision this has and I think it would do a lot of this league being more competitive moving forward.

The prospect stash has gotten insane ( I had to join it in order to try and get one). 

With so many team hoarding prospects very few are really competitive to win the championship 

Archived