Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

14 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

I live in Portland Oregon, so we have that kind of thing here. With a full bar in the middle of it. I'd call it "hipster nonsense", but I actually had a pretty good time. :D

It was cool to play all the games I did as a child. I'm too young for Galaga etc, but Golden Axe, Altered Beast, and Off-Road were my jam.

My wife used to be pro at Galaga. She could play for hours on one credit.

My hook was Asteroids. They had one in the airport terminal that I would scurry down to play on my breaks. The game was fabulous stress relief. It’s the only video game I ever enjoyed but then I’m from the Pong generation.

Well one thing this new site has not been as talkative. Most people in the old site stayed and talked all day but here hardly.

Anyway I decided this season I wasn't trading any picks away entering it and only moved one pick so far. I thought about trading for Harper, yet in the end glad I didn't way to much for one player period in baseball there is not a huge difference between players like Harper and Trout then a good OF who is having a great year.

I am starting to think holding draft picks and going with a full draft gives you all the ammo you need to compete every year.

28 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:

LK that was a great matchup. Right down to the wire. The real contest was whose team would suck the least.

Best of luck moving forward.

Thanks buddy, actually every week has pretty much been the same thing 3-6 all of them close. I am not worried get them 3 SP back from DL things going to be good.

I love my over all bats its my SP that is iffy at best but getting 3 of them back off the DL soon will be a shot in the arm. Good luck to you too !

I was pretty excited about my keepers until Kershaw goes down. Fresh off the DL from an arm injury and he tweaks his back, a more serious issue that's been hassling him for a while now. I hope they shut him down for months.

4 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I was pretty excited about my keepers until Kershaw goes down. Fresh off the DL from an arm injury and he tweaks his back, a more serious issue that's been hassling him for a while now. I hope they shut him down for months.

Beginning of the end for Kershaw. Back injuries are just so easy to reaggravate 

Archived