Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

Stones throw in hell of winning this matchup. Any chance I had would be the fact that I have a whole lineup against 3 of Nagas bats.

So Trout, Upton, Arenado, Soto, Davis, Andrus, Brantley, Perez, and Thames has been outhit by Tucker Barnhart.

??‍♂️

2 hours ago, ManeLine said:

0.1 IP away from a QS. Damn delay screwed Harvey...

He got the win which won you a category. 

Did you see how Hamels and Gonzalez each had two starts this week? Did you noticed how the sucked, both games? My pitching is terrible.

4 hours ago, TimeForChange said:

Trade Block:

semein

Riley

Alonso

Kingery

gonsales

gibson

ross

rodriguez

Leake

Peralta

Looking for some veteran bats.

going to drop my SP starting tomorrow.

Kingery and Riley intrigue me but not in rush to trade as somehow this league is not great and I’m still in this despite crap roster 

I’ll consider a few more trades now that I’m 5-7-1. I’m talking about...

Jose Abreu

Yadier Molina

Kyle Seager

Eduardo Escobar

Andrelton Simmons

Charlie Blackmon

Jon Lester

Jose Quintana

Brandon Morrow

Anyone, really, with an emphasis on getting back picks and/or younger talent. Prices will vary - I don’t plan on dumping everyone, but I’ll take a deal that I like.

7 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

I’ll consider a few more trades now that I’m 5-7-1. I’m talking about...

Jose Abreu

Yadier Molina

Kyle Seager

Eduardo Escobar

Andrelton Simmons

Charlie Blackmon

Jon Lester

Jose Quintana

Brandon Morrow

Anyone, really, with an emphasis on getting back picks and/or younger talent. Prices will vary - I don’t plan on dumping everyone, but I’ll take a deal that I like.

If you move Happ let me know 

Well to be honest when I made that trade for Harper I figured the season was going to be over for me. Losing 3 bats adding 1 never is a good idea for this season.

I have been kind of shocked bye Sandoval play taken over 1st base for me he got plunked on the elbow but thank goodness its not a bad injury he will be back. It helps replace one of the 2 bats I lost in the Harper deal. Really hoping for Sept call ups that Rodgers gets the call from the Rockies want to have him down the stretch for that extra bat.

Now for the pick up of A Miller , I am projecting he will come in on fire last part of the year and give me tons of Ks, wins & a few saves.

I like that kid when healthy he might be as good as Chapman at closing games from the left side.

I was going to be in fire sale mode after Harper deal but being tied for 1st place with all picks in tact who the hell knows now I might just make a playoff appearance yet again!

5 minutes ago, LION KING said:

Well to be honest when I made that trade for Harper I figured the season was going to be over for me. Losing 3 bats adding 1 never is a good idea for this season.

I have been kind of shocked bye Sandoval play taken over 1st base for me he got plunked on the elbow but thank goodness its not a bad injury he will be back. It helps replace one of the 2 bats I lost in the Harper deal. Really hoping for Sept call ups that Rodgers gets the call from the Rockies want to have him down the stretch for that extra bat.

Now for the pick up of A Miller , I am projecting he will come in on fire last part of the year and give me tons of Ks, wins & a few saves.

I like that kid when healthy he might be as good as Chapman at closing games from the left side.

I was going to be in fire sale mode after Harper deal but being tied for 1st place with all picks in tact who the hell knows now I might just make a playoff appearance yet again!

If the season ended today youd lose in the 1st round of the playoffs to me. Congrats!

Archived