Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

Baseball season is right in it's most boring point. The Tigers are also miserable, which certainly doesn't help.

Who was it that had Nick Castellanos as our best hitter this year? I think they predicted 40 HR which is off, but otherwise he was pretty correct.

7 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Baseball season is right in it's most boring point. The Tigers are also miserable, which certainly doesn't help.

Who was it that had Nick Castellanos as our best hitter this year? I think they predicted 40 HR which is off, but otherwise he was pretty correct.

He’s certainly having a good season. 

9 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Exactly one of the main reason the Tigers suck so bad when this guy is your best player you have problems!

I expected there to be a few more buyers this year. The playoff race is pretty wide open. Hopefully things will pick up? 

I'm still interested in offloading guys like...

Andrelton Simmons (SS)
Kyle Seager (3B)
Asdrubal Cabrera (SS/3B/2B)
Eduardo Escobar (SS/3B/DH)

Brandon Morrow (RP)
J.A. Happ (SP)

Those guys are all top 15 at their position (some higher) and the pitchers are top 25. 

I would listen on guys like Jose Abreu, Charlie Blackmon, Jose Quintana, and Chris Archer too. 

Archived