Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

54 minutes ago, ManeLine said:

One trade down. Sent multiple offers out on ESPN. Feel free to PM me on here or ESPN for trades. 

I did send you an offer..not sure what you are trying to do so dont be offended..offer stuff if you want

Moncada, Lindor and ramirez off limits RP will be hard to get

Only going to say it once Baez is untouchable there isn't a player in the league I would trade for him.

The kid has so much talent plays 2b, SS and 3b  hits home runs steals fricking home plate and has power like no one his size he is MVP in this league. I bet he could play Center even better then Trout !

10 hours ago, LION KING said:

Only going to say it once Baez is untouchable there isn't a player in the league I would trade for him.

The kid has so much talent plays 2b, SS and 3b  hits home runs steals fricking home plate and has power like no one his size he is MVP in this league. I bet he could play Center even better then Trout !

That was probably the best offer I could throw at ya without including Trout or Arenado

I would like to add one keeper bat.

Ill move anyone besides Trout, Arenado, and Soto

I have some really good players on my team (Andrus, Polanco, Krush, Upton, Scooter, Perez, Aguilar/Thames, Brantley, Myers) and some decent picks 

2 hours ago, TimeForChange said:

I would like to add one keeper bat.

Ill move anyone besides Trout, Arenado, and Soto

I have some really good players on my team (Andrus, Polanco, Krush, Upton, Scooter, Perez, Aguilar/Thames, Brantley, Myers) and some decent picks 

I’ll move players not named Lindor Ramirez of Moncada 

Archived