Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

3 hours ago, TimeForChange said:

Send a trade out to 6 teams-Trout for their least valuable player in a keeper straight up. 

No one responded and the trade expired each time.

This league is dead

The lack of activity doesn’t bode well for the league.

i notice you didn’t send me an offer that includes Trout.?

We need to drop down to a 10-12 team league, but I'm not sure of a fair way of doing that without doing a re-draft. 

Everyone seems to get excited and show up for the draft, but as soon as the season starts half the league ditches. 

Why does everyone always want to start over, lol. First off we have put years of work into making our teams the owners that in fact have stayed.

I didn't waste all these years just to throw all the players back and re do it just to hear the same crying 3 or 4 years down the road were always going to have to replace owners and were always going to hear some owners scream they want a redraft.

Myself if that ever happens I am done , I have no desire to start over at all.

I guess its lack of discussion more than anything from me.  I am not on here nearly as much but I still make sure my roster is set for the week, at least 90% of the time.  The baseball season is long and hard to stay focused the whole year.  I think we could afford to reduce teams and I don't think it would take a redraft to do so. 

10 hours ago, TimeForChange said:

Send a trade out to 6 teams-Trout for their least valuable player in a keeper straight up. 

No one responded and the trade expired each time.

This league is dead

Yeah, you didn't send me one ¬¬

Well it may have only been to a couple of teams to test it out. These are the teams with DL eligible players sitting in their lineup or people in DL spots who have been off the DL for awhile.

I know there are quite a few owners who are active but just don’t post much in here so sending out a Trout trade would not be advisable. He’s not actually on the market

Archived