Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

Please from now on put your team name with the traded picks no more of that last pick crap, no your picks. 

I just want to see a trade like this

Novi trades

1st round pick

PTBN

TO

Novi

Harper

16th round pick.

Simple and easy!

Not to mention its easy to confuse the trades with Voyagers name tag in here and DHLF they're almost the same damn thing.

So just make sure both league used team names are in the deal showing traded picks thanks guys.

Trade Block;

2B - Cesar Hernandez (Current #5 2B) I'd want a 5th rounder.

OF - Shin-Soo Choo (Current #10 OF) I'd take an 8th.

OF - Aaron Hicks  (Current #25 OF) I'd take a 9th.

OF/SS/3B - Jurickson Profar   10th.

RP - Keone Kela OR Bud Norris 11th.

I'd be giving back my worst picks. Currently a 17th rounder.

14 hours ago, LION KING said:

Not to mention its easy to confuse the trades with Voyagers name tag in here and DHLF they're almost the same damn thing.

So just make sure both league used team names are in the deal showing traded picks thanks guys.

Sorry for any heartburn I’ve caused. ?

Its all good you guys are doing a great job, the talking even picking up a little usually after trade deadline things heat up.

I really need to decide what I am going  to do over all before trade deadline. I am pondering with my record and position next course of action considering I was selling since week one and now might actually change my mind.

ALL STAR BREAK TEAM BREAK DOWN.

NOVI WILDCATS 8-6 1st place

KEEPERS AS OF TODAY

Javier Baez 2B/SS

Bryce Harper OF

Xavier Bogaerts SS

Brendon Rodgers SS

OPEN SLOT

STARTERS

C POSEY

1B ADAMS

2B BAEZ

SS BOGAERTS

3B LAMB

OF HARPER
OF HERRERA

OF CARGO

ULT CASTRO SS

ULT KINSLER 2B

UTL HAYWARD OF
UTL SANDOVAL 3B/1B

PROSPECT RODGERS SS

STARTING PITCHERS

1 NEWCOMB

2 ANDERSON

3 CHACIN

4 LUCCHESSI

5 RONDON

6 LOPEZ

7 BUCHHOLZ

8 HAMELS

DL GUERRA & RYU

CLOSERS

1 RONDON

2 KELA

DL MILLER

DRAFT PICKS 2019

NOVI WILDCATS

01st
02nd
03rd
04th
05th
06th
07th
09th
10th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
17th Via House Of Spears
17th Via LBC
18th

Break down strange year was going to sell since day one with terrible draft picks but drafted really well with them late picks. Now looks like a playoff team perhaps with a few moves could become a contender either way its better then just throwing in the towel.

KEEPERS : Pretty solid perhaps top 5 in the league over all 1 threw 5 not bad if I hit on Rodgers then I might move into the top 3.

TEAM PLAYOFF CHANCES:

BATTERS: Right now they carry my team even with Goldie ,Story & Martinez traded weakened them over all the add of Harper & pick ups of Castro & Kinsler have soften the blow.

PITCHERS: The struggle has been real all year been moving pieces in and out all year picking up what others have discarded now I finally feel its okay top 10 perhaps over all even added another closer once Rondon got the starting job in Houston it was a no brainier to trade for Kela.

DRAFT PICKS : Over all pretty much untouched 8th and 11th picks moved to keep a playoff team I can live with that 2019 might be the 2nd best batch of draft picks I have ever had.

Predict playoff appearance keeping streak alive with a chance to win it all, hell its all anyone could ask for being from Detroit!

First half assessment

* Kind of shocked to be sitting at 6-8 with outside shot at playoffs without rostering anyone over 26.  I knew baseball had been trending toward the younger players game but wanted to watch it for a season in terms of fantasy.

Most Valuable Keeper

This is honestly a tie.  Both are doing amazing.

2B/3B- Ramirez

68 runs, 29 HR, 70 RBI, 57 BB, 20 SB and .302 avg

• 2018 League Ranks:
     • 1st in AL in HR (29)
     • 2nd in AL in RBI (70)
     • 5th in AL in R (68)
     • 4th in AL in BB (57)
     • 3rd in AL in SB (20)
     • 3rd in AL in SLG (.628)
     • 4th in AL in OPS (1.029)

SS- Lindor

85 runs, 25 HR, 62 RBI, 43 BB, 13 SB and .291 avg

• 2018 League Ranks:
     • 3rd in AL in HR (25)
     • 10th in AL in RBI (62)
     • 1st in AL in R (85)
     • 6th in AL in SLG (.562)
     • 7th in AL in OPS (.929)

Projected Keepers for 2019

2B- Moncada

3B- Ramirez

SS- Lindor

SS- Tatis Jr.

5th-- open race

Draft

01st
02nd
02nd Via Bad Fish
03rd
03rd Via DHLF (VP)
04th
04th Via TFC ( wombats)
05th
06th
07th
08th
08th Via DHLF(VP)
09th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th

First Half Assessment!

Keepers;

Mookie Betts - Great in all facets of the game. He's one of the two best outfielders in the game, and he's 25. Not much more to say.

Luis Severino - Fantastic young Ace with incredible stuff on a young and loaded Yankees team. They'll pay to keep the team too. He may be the best long term SP keeper  in the game.

Carlos Correa - He has been disappointing. He's still super young and we all know what he can do, but he's being completely out-shined by guys like Lindor and even Bregman etc, which I certainly did not expect. He's been pretty average and then hurt. Next year!

Clayton Kershaw - Worried about this one. He's been missing lots of time every year. I can afford for him to miss as much time as he needs this year, but I'd really really like to see him last a few more seasons. I hope he manages to get healthy. He's great for the game (and would be great for my team.)

Vlad Guerrero Jr. - The injury is obviously a set back, but again, I can afford for that to happen this year. He's a stud, and he's going to be a Dirtbag for years. Booyah.

(Outside shot, Cesar Hernandez) Super undervalued. Always falls in the draft for some reason, but he puts up good stats with his Avg, BB, R, and SB. This year he's been even better (#5 2B) with some increased pop on the young and up and coming Philly team. He's a little older at 28, and I feel like I'll be able to draft him for value next year again anyway, so I likely won't end up keeping him, but he's been great.

I've made a few really nice trades. I think all of them have been super beneficial for everyone involved... ex)  flipping Max Scherzer for Ozzie Albies, then giving up Albies Blackmon and Suarez for Betts. Much like the Tigers, I'm trying to 'tank' but am being completely outclassed. I'm trading away all of my talent, but still fielding the best team I have available to me, and that's got me at 6-8 going into the break.

2 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

First Half Assessment!

Keepers;

Mookie Betts - Great in all facets of the game. He's one of the two best outfielders in the game, and he's 25. Not much more to say.

Luis Severino - Fantastic young Ace with incredible stuff on a young and loaded Yankees team. They'll pay to keep the team too. He may be the best long term SP keeper  in the game.

Carlos Correa - He has been disappointing. He's still super young and we all know what he can do, but he's being completely out-shined by guys like Lindor and even Bregman etc, which I certainly did not expect. He's been pretty average and then hurt. Next year!

Clayton Kershaw - Worried about this one. He's been missing lots of time every year. I can afford for him to miss as much time as he needs this year, but I'd really really like to see him last a few more seasons. I hope he manages to get healthy. He's great for the game (and would be great for my team.)

Vlad Guerrero Jr. - The injury is obviously a set back, but again, I can afford for that to happen this year. He's a stud, and he's going to be a Dirtbag for years. Booyah.

(Outside shot, Cesar Hernandez) Super undervalued. Always falls in the draft for some reason, but he puts up good stats with his Avg, BB, R, and SB. This year he's been even better (#5 2B) with some increased pop on the young and up and coming Philly team. He's a little older at 28, and I feel like I'll be able to draft him for value next year again anyway, so I likely won't end up keeping him, but he's been great.

I've made a few really nice trades. I think all of them have been super beneficial for everyone involved... ex)  flipping Max Scherzer for Ozzie Albies, then giving up Albies Blackmon and Suarez for Betts. Much like the Tigers, I'm trying to 'tank' but am being completely outclassed. I'm trading away all of my talent, but still fielding the best team I have available to me, and that's got me at 6-8 going into the break.

Trade me Betts

Archived