Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

4 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

Have to look at his numbers didnt realize he had this kind of value.

He’s a top 30 OF despite not playing every day. I believe in the bat and the power, especially now that he’s actually a competent outfielder too. The second rounder was a bit disposable since I had two of them.

I also have an extra first rounder, so if any of you have a guy that you want to flip for a pick, let me know. I may be interested if it’s a keeper-level player. I know that several of you have six or seven potential keepers and don’t necessarily have the best record this year. 

10 hours ago, Lions017 said:

He’s a top 30 OF despite not playing every day. I believe in the bat and the power, especially now that he’s actually a competent outfielder too. The second rounder was a bit disposable since I had two of them.

I also have an extra first rounder, so if any of you have a guy that you want to flip for a pick, let me know. I may be interested if it’s a keeper-level player. I know that several of you have six or seven potential keepers and don’t necessarily have the best record this year. 

Not knocking it just hadn’t looked at his numbers at all this year 

What a terrible season for the Tigers. We've got nothing to be excited about whatsoever right now. :(

Fulmer hurt and at his lowest trade value. We definitely have to hold him for now. Castellanos is great, but he's a poor corner outfielder which severely limits his value. Look at what we got for JD last season, and he's a vastly superior player. We should hold him as well unless someone blows us away with an offer. Joe Jiminez is someone to keep an eye on.

We have to unload Zimmermann on someone immediately. We can take nothing in return, we just need to get him out of here.

Maybe we'll be able to get a decent package for Liriano, Fiers and/or Greene.

3 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

What a terrible season for the Tigers. We've got nothing to be excited about whatsoever right now. :(

Fulmer hurt and at his lowest trade value. We definitely have to hold him for now. Castellanos is great, but he's a poor corner outfielder which severely limits his value. Look at what we got for JD last season, and he's a vastly superior player. We should hold him as well unless someone blows us away with an offer. Joe Jiminez is someone to keep an eye on.

We have to unload Zimmermann on someone immediately. We can take nothing in return, we just need to get him out of here.

Maybe we'll be able to get a decent package for Liriano, Fiers and/or Greene.

I’m certainly not optimistic for their present or immediate future.

wheres Louis friend at? His team needs some work. 

Potential keepers???

Moustakas 3B

Cespedes (looking at surgery with 8-12 month recovery)

Puig????

Faria/Hendricks/Doolittle???

It will be interesting to see how he turns that around

15 hours ago, TimeForChange said:

wheres Louis friend at? His team needs some work. 

Potential keepers???

Moustakas 3B

Cespedes (looking at surgery with 8-12 month recovery)

Puig????

Faria/Hendricks/Doolittle???

It will be interesting to see how he turns that around

Maybe something happen to him. He usually shows up often I know he drives a truck I think tried getting to a computer every chance he gets. But yeah don't recall the last time I chatted with him in here.

Hope he is okay same with X!

Archived