Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

16 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

My team got traded. ?‍♂️

Wow, two trades have totalled changed the outlook for my team

Schoop, Dozier and Shaw were all everyday players.

Dozier should see the majority of starts in L.A. but he will lose games to a pair of others.

The Brewers. trade for Moustakis and announce Shaw moving to second then trade for Schoop. 

The BigTaters are not happy about these developments. ?

I have no idea what the Brewers are doing with that infield. Schoop at short and Shaw at second is asking for a ton of trouble, but I don't see how else they pull it off. 

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

I have no idea what the Brewers are doing with that infield. Schoop at short and Shaw at second is asking for a ton of trouble, but I don't see how else they pull it off. 

I think Schoop has played something like 21 innings, in his career, at short.

oh well, I see trades on the horizon for BigTaters.

5 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Traditionally there has been one. You're right though, it's set to off currently... That's actually kind of a serious problem. We should make one. Maybe push it back further than it would normally be because it's a surprise.

I mean, at a certain point trading should be done. You shouldn’t be making trades in the playoffs or even in the week or two leading up to it. What’s to stop teams that get eliminated from selling everything for peanuts or teams that are in first from buying everything up a day before the playoffs start? That’s not right. 

36 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I think we should make it something like August 20th. We should definitely put it up for a vote and figure out how to make everyone aware of it.

We need an LM to do that though. X asked me if I wanted to be one like 2 months ago and that was the last I heard from him. I think it was just him and Phreak or is Sllim one too?

15 hours ago, davisblack said:

We need an LM to do that though. X asked me if I wanted to be one like 2 months ago and that was the last I heard from him. I think it was just him and Phreak or is Sllim one too?

I do not have LM powers.  I thought in the past we have had it about a week or two after the real trade deadline. 

19 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I do not have LM powers.  I thought in the past we have had it about a week or two after the real trade deadline. 

I think so too because depending on where players are traded IRL, it would allow owners to make decisions

Archived