Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

3 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

Martinez, Rizzo, Torres, Grienke are set but competition remains for the 5th.

Probably Schoop but he hasn’t played near his ability and the trade to the Brewers messes both him and Shaw up.

Nice to have Kluber, Shaw, Carrasco and Diaz for the 5th spot.

Wait, you seriously don't have Kluber as a for sure keeper? I need that #1 pick in the draft it seems :o

1 hour ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Wait, you seriously don't have Kluber as a for sure keeper? I need that #1 pick in the draft it seems :o

No, I don’t.

I really only want to keep 1 pitcher and I like Grienke more moving forward. Neither are young and I think Kluber will regress faster.

Just now, TimeForChange said:

I’m glad it works out for both of us. With the loss of Gennett I needed a 2B and Whitley wasn’t in keeper consideration for me.

Best arm prospect in the minors. Will play with arguably the best team in mlb. Should be in rotation next april to take Kuechels spot.

Yaaaaa

1 minute ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Best arm prospect in the minors. Will play with arguably the best team in mlb. Should be in rotation next april to take Kuechels spot.

Yaaaaa

Eh. Prospect pitchers are hit and miss, pitching has little value in this league, and you are always a UCL away from not seeing them for 2 years.

Consolation prize for trading me Trout ?

1 minute ago, TimeForChange said:

Eh. Prospect pitchers are hit and miss, pitching has little value in this league, and you are always a UCL away from not seeing them for 2 years.

Consolation prize for trading me Trout ?

Yeah no doubt. Sanchez been awful. He will rebound next year. 

Archived